too much new manga, if you can call it manga.
30th January 2011 16:10 #1
Irregular User
  • Send Message
i was very disappointed to see new mangas are (smut?) (yaoi?) why is it that this has been added to the site?

I feel that it brings down the overall quality level of mangable.
30th January 2011 16:53 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
I said the same thing, but unfortunately, andy doesn't get to pick and demand certain manga. He just posts whatever is submitted to the site. Heck he seemed to have the same sentiment when I said something about that on the daily announcement. So if you want more manga of other categories, appeal to the scantalation groups to get more added.
Officially Certified Goofball
30th January 2011 18:59 #3
Site Administrator
  • Send Message
terdflusher - there has been a lot of new manga added to the site as of recent. In the past three weeks, there has been around 1,200 series that have been added to the site.

The main purpose of Mangable was initially to create a thorough directory of manga, from all categories and for all audiences.

It is possible that some views may not like the more mature manga, however - on the other hand, it's likely that there are people that only like mature manga.

To people who haven't requested the manga, I can simply suggest 'do not read it', however - what can I say to people who DO request the mature manga? 'Sorry, you'll have to go somewhere else'

Hopefully, one day we can add a feature which will hide/lock all mature manga should you choose to do so.

I study business at college. One thing I've learned, is that if there is demand - it can always be benefited from
31st January 2011 02:04 #4
Irregular User
  • Send Message
it would be very nice if there was a block button or an include exclude filter.
5th February 2011 00:05 #5
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
LOL yea too many. I agree with terdflusher. We should have like a categories button for the new manga added on the homepage.
25th February 2011 01:42 #6
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
I kinda agree with terd and nano but this is one of the best places to read manga that i've ever been to so as long as it stays functional and awesome i don't really care exactly what gets updated cause there is plenty of stuff that i like to read that i haven't gotten around to yet. i bet by the time i finish the stuff im reading there will be more updates for the genre of my liking
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,