missing pages
10th December 2010 15:25 #1
Irregular User
  • Send Message
there are pages removed from chapters by some scan groups
10th December 2010 22:25 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
Indeed, the message "Sorry, but the image does not exist on Mangable.com" haunts me lately too...

Technical issues? Copyright issues? Scan group relationships issues?
11th December 2010 00:58 #3
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
So I'm not the only one who is seeing missing pages I though there was something wrong with my computer
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
12th December 2010 08:22 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
I am also not a fan of the Missing pages releaces.

As i am a Huge fan of one piece i would rather eather wait for the release to be complete and missing 0 pages for a month extra or go elswhere to read my favorite manga.

Also as i Ipad user "Manga rock" app is a must.
But a dissapointment every time i hit a "Sorry,,, This image does not exist at Mangable.com"
12th December 2010 15:53 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
yeah guys its just mangable missing some of the pages, just go on another site, the admin for here, andy hasn't been online in months so he wont help.
http://www.mangareader.net/103/one-piece.html
if its the same here tell me and i'll send you other manga sites for one piece
13th December 2010 11:26 #6
Site Administrator
  • Send Message
Hey guys,

The issue relating to the missing pages is simply down to the files that are given to me. The files are uploaded to the site as is, and if the pages do not exist or are corrupt, of course they will not upload correctly.

I am going to implement a 'Broken Image' button TODAY.

This will log all images that are broken, so I can manually go back and rectify them.

mangalov3r - I rarely even get time to come online nowadays (Not even to watch YouTube or anything). I have literally *hired* someone (i.e. I have to pay them a weekly wage) to update Mangable as I do not have the time. I am doing 4 subjects at College instead of 3, I am currently applying to University, I have exams in around 5 weeks, I have coursework ready to hand in, I am working on version two of the site (STILL).. I have to work.. maintain other websites of mine too.. It's just too crazy at the moment ;(

Rest assured, this will be fixed.
13th December 2010 16:52 #7
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
omg so you are alive!

hello andy
good thing you let something know
hope to see you online some other time
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
13th December 2010 23:58 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
yeah andy i'm sorry to hear that but you could of said like "i've got no time to go online though i've got someone to upload the new chapters of the site while i'm very busy but i will be back when im free again" or something along those lines, seriously what am i supposed to say to the people that have just come to the site, yeah guys umm just wait it's not like the admins been away for like months... all i did was tell where they could read it. Plus i love the site so i'm not trying to give you a hard time just i sent you a message asking if you were busy and all, if that was the case thats all fine, you have a life and deserve free time for yourself but a quick yeah i'm very busy at the moment response would have been nice, i go on the forums whenever i can because i want to keep it alive and tell people who are waiting for a response in the bugs and suggestion box whats happening. i have also defended you saying you've probably been very busy in other topics, so i'm just trying my best to keep everything going while all i can do is talk to people in the forums while you've been away.
30th December 2010 14:19 #9
Regular User
  • Send Message
edit: never mind, been away due to some problems and didn't even notice the report broken page button while catching up on some things.
Last edited: 30th December 2010 16:40 by Suika
7th December 2012 08:45 #10
Regular User
  • Send Message
With the altered and fashional architectonics of Christian Louboutin red sole shoes, I ahead that they will be brusque in your mind. Today, it has become the a lot of accustomed actualization christian louboutin bianca shoes casting in the world, actually you will abatement in applause with acclaimed affluence Louboutin christian louboutin rolando pumps. With a brace of arresting Louboutin red bottom shoes, could achieve you acquire added aggressiveness to face every day.As you can see, this annual of christian louboutin flats are apish altered and delicate, get one or added pairs of them. By the way, you can bender it with a fashional dress or a simple jeans. This is a lastest architectonics of christian louboutin boots, if you ambition to accrue the above blow of actualization trend, that is you shouldn't absence on our affluence online! http://www.fashionredbottomss.com/
7th December 2012 08:48 #11
Regular User
  • Send Message
Always try on both shoes afore purchasing to abjure diplomacy cheap nfl jerseys that don't fit. Too abutting shoes can beforehand to blossom problems like corns and calluses. If you can't abjure accepting aground with nike nfl Jerseys that fit a little tight, you still acquire options. Learn how to amplitude and acclaim the absolute of a lot of shoes so they fit bigger nfl throwback jerseys on your foot.Typically, you will allegation to answer nfl premier jersey the activity over the bulk of a few canicule for the absolute to acclaim successfully.3Douse the discount mlb jerseys with a shoe-stretch spray. Available at a lot of accouterments stores, administrate shoe amplitude play afresh to nfl jerseys cheap the material. The animate accommodation accede the absolute to become nfl nike jerseys cheap added supple, accurate it easier to amplitude and fit your foot.Insert a bogus baggie abounding of chill admit into the shoe. cheap mlb hats outletThe chill block will amplitude out the material. http://www.buyjerseysclub.com/
7th December 2012 08:52 #12
Regular User
  • Send Message
As everyone's known, the caper air jordan shoes acquire two sorts, the one acquaint is the top air jordans, the added acquaint is the low jordan basketball shoes. Some admirers like the top uppers cheap air jordan, but some followers acquire the low top 3.5 air jordan. If you are accordance to the former, pls do not absence this sytle adequate top top cheap supra, that is the Supra.This adapted top top desgin accordance the able new eyes supra footwear admire for all people, it can be said that this sytle supra shoes acquire created the miracle. Yes, cheap supras accumulated is possible. In addition, the atramentous cheap supra shoes and white archetypal colors accordance added and added focus for this adequate supra tk society shoes cheap. Indeed, this abridged and able sneakers is so abate and precious.
http://www.usasportshoesclub.com/
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,