slow update....
7th August 2010 06:41 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
to admin:-
i'm newbie here so thanks you guys that created this website.after onemanga.com closed a week ago i continue to search website just like onemanga n i found mangable look similar.this easier to me read manga without to search all over again like mangafox/anymanga. but my main point is this site update kinda too slow because even today saturday *in malaysia* but still no update on popular manga *naruto/bleach/onepiece ~all website out there update this already* i hope u guys can make an improvement in update.that all ,congratulation on bringing free manga online...v(>w<)v
Last edited: 7th August 2010 06:44 by lolsomany
7th August 2010 18:05 #2
Site Administrator
  • Send Message
Hey lolsomany. Thanks for the feedback.

I agree that updates for Bleach/Naruto/OP have been a *little* late this week (usually, we have them super quick). But to OneManga closing, we have had all sorts of server issues so we have primarily been trying to get those resolved before updating manga.

All of the other websites get them from Binktopia/Mangashare (so they're all watermarked), but we prefer to get the ones which aren't watermarked.

Don't worry, I will be getting them up as soon as possible. This isn't usually how Mangable operates.. it's just that were overloaded with the extra traffic :)

Andy
9th August 2010 03:44 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
actually to be honest andy, I think that mangable has been better in updates than even onemanga in their last few weeks of their operations. they seemed to be getting it late because of the same issues as you are having so I don't mind waiting a couple extra hours for manga :)

it's one tjhing to get up-to-date manga, but it's copmpletely a different issue to NOT be able to get up-to-date manga because there is no site to get it from in the first place :D be patient peioplez!
9th August 2010 03:44 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
actually to be honest andy, I think that mangable has been better in updates than even onemanga in their last few weeks of their operations. they seemed to be getting it late because of the same issues as you are having so I don't mind waiting a couple extra hours for manga :)

it's one tjhing to get up-to-date manga, but it's copmpletely a different issue to NOT be able to get up-to-date manga because there is no site to get it from in the first place :D be patient peioplez!
29th August 2010 16:12 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
Hello. I too want to thank you first and foremost for this cite, and appreciate the work you have done.

Please pardon me if this is not the correct location to post this,but I noted that Kekkaishi has not been updated. They are up to 317 now, and I believe the last entry listed is 306.

Arigatou again.
11th September 2010 04:07 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
hello, i was also wondering when CLAYMORE would be updated, because it seems the last update was around 2 months ago
thanks
11th September 2010 05:35 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
Actually, about One Piece you listed, the author's taking a four week long break, and he took another one for two weeks before that. It should be back on the 22nd or the 29th (not sure if I counted right)

So don't blame mangable!!!!!
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,