** Please read this before making suggestions (Regarding Version 2) **
29th September 2011 06:19 #91
Regular User
  • Send Message
Hi Andy! I've been using Mangable for some time now, and I really like the new look! Just a suggestion, for the home page on the main site, where all the newest daily updates are shown, is it possible to put a "view series" link there too, like how it used to be in the old version? Makes it easier to get a quick refresher on the description of the mangas, or check out new uploaded series, without having it logged that I've already read the last chapter.Thanks!
29th September 2011 09:19 #92
Site Administrator
  • Send Message
Moonshadow - Yes! yes it is. I will do that today. Can't believe I missed that

EDIT: how is that? If you click on the series name (in blue), it will take you to the series page. If there has only been one chapter added, you can click on the chapter name (if it's available) :)

Also, I've added a 'hot' feature :D
Last edited: 29th September 2011 12:07 by andy

29th September 2011 14:24 #93
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by andy
Moonshadow - Yes! yes it is. I will do that today. Can't believe I missed that

EDIT: how is that? If you click on the series name (in blue), it will take you to the series page. If there has only been one chapter added, you can click on the chapter name (if it's available) :)

Also, I've added a 'hot' feature :D

Woah! That's a quick response! Thanks very much, it's working great! 2 thumbs up! b(^.^)d

PS: Thanks for all the newly uploaded series. So many new titles, so many new things to read, so exciting!
29th September 2011 14:32 #94
Site Administrator
  • Send Message
No problem :)

Yeah, I roughly have about another 1,300 series to upload :D (You see, when I disappeared for days at a time.. I was at least doing something productive, heh)
5th October 2011 09:22 #95
Regular User
  • Send Message
I think my previous post post was deleted here. . . =_=

I was wondering if it might be possible to download manga? I don't always have internet and being able to download it to read later would be great. I have no idea if there's rules against that but if there is, please tell me.
R.I.P Keiko Tobe.

I write Naruto fanfics. Both are romances and humour but Konoha High has suspence and Love, pretend and one girl has comedy. I think you would enjoy it.
Please read my stories and comment/review them!!
I would really appreciate it!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6529305/1/bKonoha_b_bHigh_b_bTrust_b_bme_b_A_Gaara_love_story

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6658090/1/Love_pretend_and_one_girl
7th October 2011 14:56 #96
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by gaarasgirl389
I think my previous post post was deleted here. . . =_=

I was wondering if it might be possible to download manga? I don't always have internet and being able to download it to read later would be great. I have no idea if there's rules against that but if there is, please tell me.

same here, i work during the morning and study at my masteral school at night, i dont have the energy to read my favorite manga at night if there is a download option i can download all the new updates before going to sleep so during the time when im riding the bus to go to wherever my destination is, at least i can read my favorite manga if there is a download option.

another suggestion, i guess some users would want another color other than blue as the theme, perhaps you can add a color palette we can choose from.. thanks
Look for the words i need to hear
Savor the sweet chances that just went by
Ackwardness didnt stop me from adoring you
Wake up before the sun sets
15th October 2011 06:19 #97
Regular User
  • Send Message
is there a way to take mangas off the dashboard? i cant seem to find one. i have a large dashboard full of mangas i dont read so much anymore if at all and id like to not have to scroll to the bottom of the list to read something i look at every week -_-"
15th October 2011 06:19 #98
Regular User
  • Send Message
is there a way to take mangas off the dashboard? i cant seem to find one. i have a large dashboard full of mangas i dont read so much anymore if at all and id like to not have to scroll to the bottom of the list to read something i look at every week -_-"
18th October 2011 18:42 #99
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
A list of deloaded manga! Ya know how in the news it tells us when stuff gets updated? How about a subsection of the News that tells us when stuff gets taken down as a result of copyrights or for whatever other reason that could possibly exist!

I think that it would be pro and awesome!

Or is there already something like that in the forums somewhere that I have just not noticed?
Last edited: 18th October 2011 18:43 by insanepayne

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
18th October 2011 20:19 #100
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by insanepayne
A list of deloaded manga! Ya know how in the news it tells us when stuff gets updated? How about a subsection of the News that tells us when stuff gets taken down as a result of copyrights or for whatever other reason that could possibly exist!

I think that it would be pro and awesome!

Or is there already something like that in the forums somewhere that I have just not noticed?

I love that!! It would be very helpful and I'm sure Andy will get less complaints about missing mangas and why they're not updated!

By the way, Andy, THANKS SO MUCH FOR UPDATING AKAGAMI NO SHIRAYUKI!!! i'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THE NEW CHAPTERS FOR SO LONG!! XD THANK YOU!!!
R.I.P Keiko Tobe.

I write Naruto fanfics. Both are romances and humour but Konoha High has suspence and Love, pretend and one girl has comedy. I think you would enjoy it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6529305/1/bKonoha_b_bHigh_b_bTrust_b_bme_b_A_Gaara_love_story

4th November 2011 23:20 #101
Regular User
  • Send Message
I'm not quite sure if someone's made a thread for my suggestion, there's too much to go through, haha.
I was just wondering if a "Report" button could be implemented. That way, if there's spam or something else like a rule broken, a moderator or just someone who can clean it up or whatever they can. Lol, this is mainly just me wanting to have a cleaned up forum to post in

That and for the quick verification where you have to simple math, could that happen before pressing "Post Reply". 'Cause now, when it takes me to just another page where I do it then I can finally post, it's a little tedious.
Last edited: 4th November 2011 23:35 by JePiNaY

9th November 2011 13:03 #102
Regular User
  • Send Message
Hey Andy!

I've noticed that some mangas say that they are completed but they're actually on-going. The same thing happens with some of the 'complete' manga. They turn out to actually be on-going. This is really confusing and irratating as I prefer to read complete manga as I tend to get too into the story. With on-going manga, it's hard for me to keep the storyline in my head and everytime there's a new chapter, I have to remind myself what the story was about, the characters, the names of the characters(this one gets me most confused!! I'm often reading and then unable to recall who that person is! ) So I was wondering if there was some way for you or someone else to make sure that the complete manga say that they're complete and the on-going manga say they're on-going. It's just a few manga that have these mixed up icons. (Well, I've only seen a few but there could be more.)

Thanks!
R.I.P Keiko Tobe.

Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,