** Please read this before making suggestions (Regarding Version 2) **
23rd February 2011 02:26 #76
Regular User
  • Send Message
sorry if this is the wrong spot to post this..but i was reading psyren and it seems like chapter 91-94 are in spanish.where as all the other chapters are in english.
Last edited: 23rd February 2011 02:28 by lesstron
25th February 2011 02:16 #77
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
Originally posted by terdflusher
i was thinking that manga categorized under mature should maybe be more definite about what mature content it has in it

so that you don't end up reading something you don't want to be reading such as a series with lots of nudity or sexual content.

I like this, yeah like maybe instead of "Mature" we split it into "Violent"/"Butal Violence" and "If this was a movie and you are under 18 you wouldn't be able to legally watch it"lolol that was kind of a joke there in the underlined but i hope my meaning got acrost cause i was half serious
OR maybe more in line with what terdflusher was saying like when you go to the individual mangas page it could be added to the description of the manga.
OR maybe there could be a little section where there could be a users tag-it section where users can add to a seperate list that can be seen alongside the genre. So for example for Akumetsu i would submit a few tags like

• Gore
  • Nudeity
  • Killing
  • Conspiricy
  • explosions
AND then maybe have like a thing like kongregate does where users can click on a plus or minus button to keep OK to simplify what i mean ill show you kongregate's tag system Seems like a good idea to me.
ALSO I wonder if it would be possible to add the genre webcomic seeing as how those are getting a little more common, if not, that tag system would come in handy cause then we could just add the tag "webcomic" so that would add to the awesomeness.
WHICH then makes me think of the need to be able to search by tags as well as genres with the multi catagory search if that ever comes to fruition.
By the by im not suggesting to replicate this system exactly just kind of mangableify up a similar system designed to help give potential readers more information about what to expect in as few words as possible.
Anyone like this idea feel free to add/remove/improve upon it!
Last edited: 25th February 2011 02:36 by insanepayne

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
25th February 2011 02:47 #78
Irregular User
  • Send Message
yeah man thats great!
now that would make mangas easier to choose from and it would solve my most recent problem of a non-mature shounen grouped manga that has nudity in it.

i think there could be an addition to the online status such as an option to let people see what manga you are reading at the moment or if your on the forums or just idle
Last edited: 26th February 2011 06:05 by terdflusher
2nd March 2011 21:31 #79
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
poonugglestrom ie something to say that overwrites what this post originally aid
Last edited: 9th March 2011 21:17 by insanepayne

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
8th March 2011 14:38 #80
Regular User
  • Send Message
when will v2 be up
13th March 2011 02:03 #81
Irregular User
  • Send Message
the ability to set your time zone so you know when the forum post happened relevant to you
12th April 2011 23:38 #82
Regular User
  • Send Message
I suggest that the app for the ipad/ipod be made availible for android users. The web browser works great for android but an app would be better
26th April 2011 23:45 #83
Regular User
  • Send Message
I would like to suggest that you put an option in the dashboard to remove a series from the series list. There are several series that I'be either finished or dropped that clutter up the list. Also, making it possible to organize the order that series appear on the list would be nice also.
27th April 2011 15:17 #84
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by VigilanteforHire
I got 2 random ideas.

1. A commenting box under each page of manga, so that if people wanted, they could comment on specific pages.

2. A way to search by combining different genres and find new manga to read accordingly.

well, the first suggestion is good but..it would be better if...only a small box or so..cause...commenting about the manga is done in a forum..I don't hate the idea...it's just that..I think it would look messy..having comments under each page of a manga..
Athena Tennos. That's the name of the greatest goddess that ever lived.
16th May 2011 12:11 #85
Regular User
  • Send Message
I'm new here, so I doubt my opinion is much relevant, anyways I would like to give a few suggestions.

Moderators - If I'm not mistaken, there are no moderators ? I believe adding them would keep the sections clean, and organized - and improve the overall organization of the site.

Stick thread option - this option allows the thread to be sticked at the beginning of the section. Mostly used for threads of general content, to make them easier to notice, and prevent the creation of identical threads.

What's new ? - I reckon most of you seen this option on other forums. It shows the recently made posts, and threads - it would be pretty useful here.

If any of this already exists, or someone already suggested it, I apologize for not noticing it.
Last edited: 16th May 2011 12:12 by MakubeX

- Cut the social therapy and start the bloodshed -
22nd May 2011 09:52 #86
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
I only 2 suggestions for now

1. Have an anrgy and devil/evil face icon on the forums - I think its about time we need one

2. Customize your on profile page - as in change the white background on your dashboard to a dark swiring wallpaper or bubbles wallpaper that sorta thing
Last edited: 22nd May 2011 09:53 by uni2123

Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
18th June 2011 08:17 #87
not you
  • Send Message
delete post button.

sometimes i accidentally double post aand i don't know about other people but i get annoyed when i do it. or maybe we have the option of deleting our own thread.
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
13th August 2011 01:52 #88
Regular User
  • Send Message
I hope you put a special sections for the big and famous manga/anime to make the reach of it easier and better to show what manga is most showble .
And I hope to make some rules to those sections like :
1- No Spam .
2- No double posts or more .
3- No double accounts .
And so on ...
And as you said to put two moderators on every section
And it would be better if there was super moderators to watch over those moderators and to watch over the whole sections (by watching I mean to delete the unnesecary post and to get warnings to the members if they broke the rules and teach them a lesson by banning them if the done it a lot )
And in the members list to show the number of post ( from the higher to the lowest )
And to have good titles for the members that gets better by the number of the posts .
And I believe it would be better to make each thread in it's own section .
And I was hoping if you can make a visitor message on the users wall ^^

That's everything on my mind right now and if I have anything else I will make sure to tell it to you .
Last edited: 13th August 2011 04:08 by Haseo
23rd August 2011 07:03 #89
Regular User
  • Send Message
Quick question, but, how come there isn't a Yaoi section in "Categories"?
I agree that dashboard needs more organization... if you cant alphabetize them, how about something else? Possibly most recently updated....
30th August 2011 10:10 #90
Regular User
  • Send Message
YES! It is extremely laggy recently. Been diverting me from coming onto the cite lately also.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,