** Please read this before making suggestions (Regarding Version 2) **
30th December 2010 23:54 #61
Regular User
  • Send Message
Oh, by generation I mean by like, type of manga. (Ex. shounen, shoujo, seinen)
A description would help identify what kind of mangas are these for people who might not know.
Tralalalalalalalalalalalala.
31st December 2010 00:10 #62
Regular User
  • Send Message
oh ok yeah soz :P but yeah that gonna come in the next updated version thats coming soon, i think
2nd January 2011 04:41 #63
Regular User
  • Send Message
I was thinking of something along the lines of a previous page for the home-recently added manga. I know that there's a news section where the manga that was added daily go, but I was thinking that, something like this may be easier to use, or more convenient for people looking for things based on timed releases.
" Take small steps, for it is better to walk tall and arrive late than to stumble, fall and never get up"

" Life is only a mirage in which we can hide our pain, death gives us much more than we can know"

" If life is my elixer, I believe love must well be my own poison."
14th January 2011 04:57 #64
Regular User
  • Send Message
Um, this is one that came randomly...
but maybe a counter or something that shows the total of manga we have on our dashboard, or for every category?
Tralalalalalalalalalalalala.
15th January 2011 07:08 #65
Regular User
  • Send Message
It may have been requested already, but i would like button that randomly selects a manga for you.
16th January 2011 02:44 #66
Regular User
  • Send Message
haha like OM yeah that'd be cool, it's a good way to find new manga
31st January 2011 10:34 #67
Regular User
  • Send Message
Hi, I'm new here, but I would LOVE a way for register users upload manga similar to mangafox.com - you or other people could check it before it gets the OK
5th February 2011 02:38 #68
Regular User
  • Send Message
It would be nice if there was a feature that allowed a user to choose whether or not to receive email updates for a certain manga. Right now, the only way to stop getting email updates is to change the status of the manga to "Dropped", but you could still be reading a manga and not want to be spammed with email updates for it. For example, I'm currently reading Bleach, but I'm not at the latest chapter yet, and I don't want to be notified of new chapters if I'm not even that far ahead yet.

Another feature that would be nice would be an individual forum for each series, because there aren't always active or specific enough threads in the general manga forum. If each series had its own forum, it would be easier to discuss theories/reviews/opinions/characters/etc.
Last edited: 5th February 2011 02:39 by Green-Kite
8th February 2011 00:13 #69
Regular User
  • Send Message
Hii recently i haven't been receiving any email updates, err wondering if this is the right thread to post it on, but do u mind checking to see if the email service is working or if it's just my account? thanks :D
11th February 2011 00:28 #70
Regular User
  • Send Message
I put it in another topic but I will post it here as well a friend of mine told me that newer chapters of d.n.angel have been posted on a site that has given me a computer virus. As a loyal user of mangable I am hoping that these chapters and any future ones will be posted on this site.
11th February 2011 10:46 #71
Irregular User
  • Send Message
i was thinking that manga categorized under mature should maybe be more definite about what mature content it has in it

so that you don't end up reading something you don't want to be reading such as a series with lots of nudity or sexual content.
11th February 2011 17:43 #72
Regular User
  • Send Message
Greetings.
I have suggestion: it would be useful to highlight series in dashboard if current reading chapter is different from last avaible chapter.

sorry if this already has been posted
14th February 2011 14:39 #73
Regular User
  • Send Message
Hey How's it going?
A suggestion I would like to add is something I've seen in other sites that has a wide variety of mangas. A randomization of mangas, like if I just want to read any manga, a button (prefferably on the top or somewhere close) that could give me a random manga. I saw this on OneManga, a button that says "Surprise me!" and it just gives a random manga out of like 1000 that is listed.
21st February 2011 16:57 #74
Irregular User
  • Send Message
i think a link to related manga like sequels or side stories might be nice
21st February 2011 18:20 #75
Irregular User
  • Send Message
what about the random button with the category filters so you can get a random action comedy or something like that
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,