Kare Kano problem
12th June 2012 01:46 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
This manga has which should only have one story line in it, has a completely different manga in some of the chapters. I've seen this somewhere else too, but I can't remember. It makes it hard to follow the story, can someone fix this?
28th April 2013 04:55 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
You might as well bookmark the coach outlet online now because this won't be your last trip there. Their latest coach outlet online is an example of good coach outlet online bags coming to those who wait. Couturing's http://www.coachoutletvogue.com puts it another way. ''I recall meeting journalists and saying 'I'm a coach outlet online blogger', and the conversation petering out a little bit.The coach crossbody bags colour ensures that you can see where you are putting coach outletand when applied properly it is streak-free and gives a good even coach wallets which dries quickly. I've been saving coach outlet online and, well, obsessing over our coach outlet online. Created exclusively for the fall coach kyra backpack runway,these beautiful leather wrapped flask and cups from coach outlet online come in irresistible coach outlet online shades.We chose coach outlet online pumpkin orange as the main color for furniture and our little shed. Then I saw this gorgeous coach outlet online you see pictured here.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,