MangaStreamer 0.4.6
1st August 2010 20:28 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
** longinus525, if you would have perhaps asked for a little help with this I may have put a link on here somewhere for you. Or even put a link in your signature. Regardless, your post has been removed
Last edited: 3rd August 2010 15:54 by andy. Reason: Spamming Forums.
3rd August 2010 15:06 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
I have to say that this is kinda unwanted....

As you are advertising something that takes away from this site... ON this site. Not a very smart idea if you want to stay UNBANNED from this site.
3rd August 2010 21:14 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
I must say i don't understand the problem as I am not advertising other web-readers. I didn't even have a single problem in other pages where i have a lot more views. But if you see a problem i don't really mind you erasing it.

I must say i'm impressed about this kind of reaction, never even once i received such aggressive response for a free service.

btw: i would like to understand what do you mean by take away, as you probably don't own nor the copyright for the series, or do the scanlations.

Edit: After verifying who shukero is (and that what he says doesn't really count for nothing as he doesn't voice the administration opinions) i have to apologize for andy (i thought this shukero guy was a moderator or something like that) so i reacted to that kind of response.
Last edited: 3rd August 2010 21:40 by longinus525
4th August 2010 02:21 #4
Site Administrator
  • Send Message
Hey longinus525, please check your PMs :)
5th August 2010 22:54 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
I wasn't talking about you getting money, I was talking about this site loosing money due to less advertisement revenues, but it appears that Andy likes your app, so if he likes I really shouldn't complain about it/
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,