Suggestions
26th March 2012 14:41 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
  • Daily Update post: It would be nice to have a seperate section of newly added mangas at the end of these posts, so you don't have to read the whole lists. Same with fixed chapters.

• It would be more comfortable, if the suggestion folder is split into: suggestions, will-soon-be-realised, never-be-realised, already-realised (like an archive).

• I don't know why there must be a separate manga viewer problems-folder besides the bug reports-folder. Is the problem of missing pages in a chapter because of a bug in the reader, or are the pages just not uploaded correctly? Since I don't know the answer, the two folders can be merged into one. Instead I would appreciate, if the fixed bugs are moved to an archive.

• It would be nice, if the site administration leaves a message in the bug report threads, that they are aware of the problem, but can't fix it in a few days.
27th March 2012 00:11 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
  • Misunderstood what you said...anyway I think this idea would be fine as long as the daily post if long enough for it.

• Those that are organized into those categories would be hurtful. If Andy tells you it's not possible in a private message it's enough. But to put the topic in a place where people would see it? Not only humiliating but they would lose a lot of confidence in themselves. Also Andy posts in a certain post where he shows a new features for the site.

• As for the 3rd and 4th points, I think it's better to just have faith. This place hasn't been abandoned so just be patient.
Last edited: 30th March 2012 04:57 by Salynn

PLEASE COMMENT HERE to support the chat room idea!

Facebook Profile
DeviantART Profile
Chatango Profile
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,