Compelete List
24th July 2010 21:56 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
Hi,

I was wondering whether you could put up a list of completed manga series, much like the one on onemanga.com

Thanks
24th July 2010 22:30 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
AHHH another refugee, I also just joined a few days ago, since onemanga is closing, but you will be surprised at how good this site is. And for the list of complete mangas you can just go on the manga list tab, and then you can see which ones are complete and which ones aren't. I know it's not exactly like one manga, where you have a list for only the complete ones, but its not that different.
24th July 2010 22:58 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
I hail from Sakurahana XD

actually, been here for a bit before that (when MangaToshokan closed)...
Although, I use onemanga to keep track of recently updated chapters and completed series (since they're the best at it)

The problem with your suggestion is that I only read completed series in the first place, looking through the entire database is a ridiculous method (especially since there's much more incomplete series)

Also, I would like to propose a notification within the list (like onemanga's )
along with the number of completed manga series (I check the number of completed series to see if a series has just ended, then look through the completed series for the ones with the icon)

This shouldn't really be that hard to do. This site already notes completed series. All one has to do is add it among the categories, then add the notification and the number of series within that category.
Last edited: 24th July 2010 23:00 by justinefremlouw
24th July 2010 23:15 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
I have to admit that it would really help
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,