Missing images and pages...
2nd March 2012 03:24 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
I dont know when it exactly started but for the past couple of months 80% of the mangas that I am reading are missing the images or even half the chapter and when this happens I venture over to another source... What has happen to the quality of this site before all the mangas being uploaded constantly I never had these problems. Quality over quantity applies to all aspects over life.
Last edited: 2nd March 2012 07:13 by Icon
9th March 2012 17:24 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
I also have been experiencing the exact same thing it seems that with the newly updated chapters of certain mangas the pictures arent being uploaded properly or something is wrong with the site adminstator of the domain needs to take a look at it kinda annoying trying to read a chapter and most of the pictures arent even there so if you could please fix it soon
30th September 2012 14:05 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
urmm,,sorry~but I too having the same problem~its disappointed me very much that i have read manga in another website~please fix it if u can
~~
1st October 2012 23:42 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
Many messages about this have already been sent to Andy [the admin of the site]. Right now, nothing can be done until he gets back and that could take awhile. Even though he's site admin you have to understand that there are things that keep people away.
The main problem is where the manga is coming from. If it's uploaded wrong then you get no image or a constant image from the main site [for example, mangareader].
PLEASE COMMENT HERE to support the chat room idea!

Facebook Profile
DeviantART Profile
Chatango Profile
4th July 2013 08:27 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
SMILES