Kyoukai no Rinne
29th February 2012 09:15 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
Hi, Andy.

Thanks ever so much for fixing up the missing chapters. But I have another problem.

Over a year ago, I started reading Kyoukai no Rinne. There are 16 chapters posted on this site. And it's ongoing as far as I know. I recently got a update (on my dashboard) saying that it's been updated. On the dashboard it says it has 95 chapters. I was so excited that I had to read it! But as soon as the page loaded, it showed that there was only 16 chapters. What's going on? Have you just not uploaded them yet or are they there, but just invisible?

Also, is there a reason the manga hasn't been updated in so long? I haven't been able to find it anywhere else so please could you tell me? I really, really love this story!!
R.I.P Keiko Tobe.

I write Naruto fanfics. Both are romances and humour but Konoha High has suspence and Love, pretend and one girl has comedy. I think you would enjoy it.
Please read my stories and comment/review them!!
I would really appreciate it!!
30th March 08:31 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
People with Nike Air Max 2015 Mens seizure Beijing subway will accelerate

Jilin City Committee Chairman emphasized that the group participate in the joint meeting -

yesterday, participating in Jilin Nike Free 5.0 V5 City Committee Chairman CPPCC Plenary seventeenth, eighteenth group pointed out that the joint meeting, the CPPCC as an important channel for consultation and specialized institutions of democracy, has its own advantages and CPPCC organizations should focus on that as we build Good negotiation platform that allows members to perform their duties and strive to form a richer, more smooth channel, the effect is even more pronounced. In 2015, the city CPPCC arduous task, we will focus on the preparation of 'Thirteen Five-Year Plan' suggestions Jilin, said education is not only livelihood issues Nike Air Zoom Flight of economic and social development in the capital, Beijing innovation-driven sustainable development needs to go on the road. Innovation is based on talent, talent is the basis of education, science and education is our basic national policy. In the preparation of 'Thirteen Five' planning process, these are not problems of the past around the CPPCC will organize relevant research Jilin stressed that the CPPCC members to go deep into the masses research sector, multi-sector reflect the voice of the masses CPPCC organs should strive to Nike Dunk innovation, organization members, service members do a good job, so that members express their views fully, fully carry out their functions. Yesterday, Jilin City Committee Chairman, Minister of Municipal Committee, Publicity Wei came to Beijing International Convention Center visit condolences to participate in the Men Free Run municipal CPPCC Plenary media correspondent reported. During the meeting, various newspapers in addition to using traditional media, but also the use of Nike Air Max LUNAR90 C3.0 Mens microblogging, letters and other forms of new media, vividly comprehensive coverage of the General Assembly and members of the process performance of duties Municipal Committee, Municipal Committee Secretary Yang Chao: to maximize the protection of the judiciary treatment

Yesterday, at the Municipal CPPCC Plenary Session 'to fully implement the basic strategy of rule of law rule of the Chinese capital city construction zone' on the symposium, Municipal Committee, Municipal Committee secretary Yang Chao said that Beijing judicial reform program currently being developed, will be considered to maximize the judiciary career security issues, Yang also asked the police department over data protection issues seriously study of Nike Free 4.0 V3 patients with severe mental practice for some members raised the issue after the loss of judicial posts judicial system team, Yang Chao said that the judicial system by the central unified deployment, Beijing is still in the formulation phase of the program. According to the central spirit, Beijing will also be Nike Free Run+ 2 referring to other provinces good experience and practice in professional treatment to protect judicial officers, will be considered to maximize the job security of Nike Air Max 180 EM Mens judicial officers under the general framework of the Central Committee member of a medical and public health community now To ask doctors to report severe mental patient information, one of his patients is therefore the employer refuse to employ, severe mental patient information protection needs attention. In this regard, Yang Chao said that the current management is indeed more convenient management of public security organs, but is likely to cause the patient information leakage in other areas, 'the purpose of the public security department is necessary to manage to live, but also to protect the privacy of severe mental illness and the legitimate rights and interests inviolable. 'Yang then asked the public security organs super seriously considered and carefully Sneaker Online examine them. (Reporter He Xin Yue also mine)
Vice Mayor Liang Dai
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,