Dashboard
21st June 2010 19:24 #1
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
I know the dash is already divided into reading/completed and those other categories. I have a huge lists though and was thinking it would be cool if it could be sorted alphabetically or something or other.
Last edited: 3rd August 2010 15:02 by insanepayne

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
27th July 2010 08:46 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
I agree completely! I am new to the site... and I was thinking the same thing. Also, would there be a way that we could keep track of what chapter we are on?
Delete this profile
28th July 2010 06:06 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
Yeah, just sign in, go to the manga, and add it to the dashboard as, say, "reading"

When you go to the manga's main page (where it has the summary of the story, genres, all the chapters etc.), it will say something like

"Currently: Reading

* — You will be emailed of any new chapters
* — You last read chapter 32"

In a blue box and stuff. Click the link below that (but still in the box) that says, "Click here to Continue reading" and it will take you to the last page you read/opened. Literally the last one you opened. So, if you were reading chapter 3 page 10, and you accidentally opened chapter 8 page 3, it would 'record' the chapter 8 page 3 as the last page you 'read'.
28th July 2010 22:19 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
I think the dashboard is fine the way it is BUT, I'd like to see something for updated mangas like it has on the directory.

Therefore when you actually get to your manga dashboard, you be able to see "NEW!" or "UPDATED!" next to the manga that has been updated instead of looking at what chapter you last read compared to the latest chapter.
18th August 2010 23:02 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
should be able to remove something from you dashboard as well
18th August 2010 23:43 #6
Site Administrator
  • Send Message
Dashboard has been revampted for version 2, and is almost complete :D
21st September 2010 02:54 #7
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
You da man Andy! Keep on keepin on. Or keep being awesome or whatever phrase you can think of that means the same thing.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
30th September 2010 02:33 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
I think the dashboard should have a delete button of the mangas you dont want on there
o.O
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,