no new email
8th December 2011 18:06 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
i havent any email from mangable lately. the last one i got is from Dec 4. i know there are updates but i dint get any email

edit is seems to work again for me
Last edited: 8th December 2011 22:03 by chibi_luffy

30th March 08:32 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
Beijing 166 Middle School teachers and students to the United States to carry out Bing literature classes Masayuki full course

instructors at Wellesley College Library for 166 high school students about college history (Ding Bo Mingshe)

CNR network Beijing August 22 news (reporter Liu Yulei) Beijing No. 166 Middle School this summer to continue to carry out 'Bing literature experimental classes' to the United States Masayuki course, a total of 19 teachers and students who recently opened a two-week trip to the United States, members call 'to explore American history, American culture was found, open universities Dream' tour. 'Among them, the team and his party visited the United States in Nike Air Zoom Flight particular prestigious' Wellesley College, 'as one of America's Seven Sisters colleges, Nike Free 5.0 V5 Ms. Jiang Jieshi Kai-shek, former US first lady, former Secretary of State - Hillary Clinton are Famous alumni of this school, but in the hearts of Bing classmates, more importantly, Bing grandmother also studying here. walk in the forest surrounding the lakeside campus, Women Air Max 90 the students of this school expressed longing and desire. ' Bing Nike Shox literature classes, 'Li Yun Hang class teacher told reporters, in order to create the American humanistic culture tour, the school also arranged a number of joint US joint field activities and cultural exchanges. For example, at Columbia University, has over eight years late, was educated at the shell full of female (ie 166 secondary predecessor) Professor Zhang Zhibing for the students to do a related 'oral history' of cultural lectures in American culture visits, the team delegation also has visited Emerson, Henry Thoreau, Alcott Mark Twain House and the first recorded American immigrants landed after the Basketball Nike Lebron United States began Concord Nike Lunar Womens Museum of the American War of Independence in downtown Washington, the students also went to the White House, Congress, the Men Air Max 2015 LG president Memorial, War Memorial understood as other places to visit Beijing 166 Middle School (formerly known as 'shell full Nike Free Run+ 2 Girls') in promoting quality education process to Nike Air Max 180 EM Mens the creation of 'life science experimental classes', 'Bing literature experimental class' as the starting point, expand the 'liberal education', that 'learned Masayuki 'goal is to train students in physical and mental harmony, healthy and progressive personality connotation of comprehensive development. students through the US Masayuki course taste the world's most developed countries in science and technology, culture, education, and cultural customs, which will be on children enhance future growth and role play to lead the (original title: Beijing 166 Middle School, 'Bing literature classes,' teachers and students Sneaker Online to the United States to carry out Masayuki course)
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,