Removed manga
5th December 2011 18:39 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
Okay, I realise that due to certain reasons you may have to remove certain manga for whatever reason, but having them stuck on the dashboard and whatnot is a little annoying; How about having a section added to the dashboard where they can be moved to (automatically or manually) that will send you an email if it's brought back. Furthermore maybe you can add a new symbol on the manga list, such as making the 'book' red instead so people know to just skip over it.

I post this rather than sending a message for others to give their two-bits on the subject.
11th December 2011 11:58 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
YES i completley agree and had just made a post about this a little while ago myself
20th December 2011 00:05 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
I also have been wondering about this. Maybe if just the green bar remained so you could move it to "paused" or "completed" or whatever fits best... (in my case I finished reading a series elsewhere, but can't switch it over to completed.) It's frustrating to just have it stuck there indefinitely.
16th January 2012 20:14 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
yyyeeesssssss. totally agree.
Lovely.
22nd March 2012 23:57 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
I would very much like a remove or a delete choice in general. I've added a few things that I thought might be a good read later when I haven't slept for more then 20+ hours and I'd like the choice of taking them off. That way, if/when a mange is removed, we can remove it after making note of what chapter we are on.
22nd March 2012 23:58 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
I would very much like a remove or a delete choice in general. I've added a few things that I thought might be a good read later when I haven't slept for more then 20+ hours and I'd like the choice of taking them off. That way, if/when a mange is removed, we can remove it after making note of what chapter we are on.
28th May 2012 06:38 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
agree i do
Shane Lortie
29th May 2012 14:01 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by firesquatter
agree i do

also agree do i? ys i do, lozenge
31st May 2012 01:13 #9
Regular User
  • Send Message
Or you could just ignore it....not like it'll kill you to see it on your list XD
Anyway, I think the best thing to do is message Andy about this thread.
PLEASE COMMENT HERE to support the chat room idea!

Facebook Profile
DeviantART Profile
Chatango Profile
31st May 2012 14:45 #10
Regular User
  • Send Message
The solution is...

COPY THE CHAPTERS INTO NOTEPAD!
Last edited: 31st May 2012 14:46 by bobog

http://mangable.com/forums/general-manga/2010-how-come-the-voodoist-priest-wasnt-mentioned.html
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,