Unable To Switch Profile Pic
23rd October 2011 23:04 #1
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
Please fix this, i am unable to upload a new icon and we all know how i love changing my icon, PLEASE FIX!!!
27th October 2011 23:14 #2
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
True that Allen. I just got permission from some DA people to use some awesome works of art they did and it won't upload my image.

Lol, sometimes andy disappears for long durations and then resurfaces to the delight of all mangable users everywhere. I assume he's either doing some serious work for the site, some serious studying, or some serious whatever it is that keeps him busy and unresponsive. It's probably super serious and important.
Last edited: 27th October 2011 23:27 by insanepayne

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
30th October 2011 11:04 #3
Site Administrator
  • Send Message
The long durations of dis-appearance are often down to begin busy as hell :(

Just had a wholllee lot of uni things to do and stuff. I still visit the site throughout the day all day, but just don't log in (I just login to the admin part of things)

I shall take a look at the image uploading
30th October 2011 11:11 #4
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
Yeah man, I hate being busy. Like Just this last whole week I was crammin and jammin for college midterms. Luckily one of them got shoved back till next week though XD
Edit:EPIC FAIL on that midterm even though i studied for it for like 5+hours which is usually enough for me to ace whatever I am studying for.
Last edited: 3rd November 2011 21:29 by insanepayne

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,