Adding Friends
28th March 2011 03:45 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
This has nothing to do with reading manga. I enjoy this site 'cause it keeps track of what you're reading and what chapter you're on.

I've been in the forums a lot lately and been talkin' to some people a lot and I was wondering: would it be possible to add a friends function to this forum like there is in other forums? That'd make it easier to go to their personal pages, see what they're reading, easily send them personal messages instead of having finding them in the forums (not too hard for regulars, but still...). It'd be nice to add a few people as friends on this site.
28th March 2011 14:59 #2
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
i think its a great idea

i show support to rika's idea
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
29th March 2011 02:25 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
Yay! I hope Andy goes for this idea. Seeing as the forums are so interesting, I'd like to keep track of all the people who make the funniest jokes. (Please look at profiles above if its not that obvious.) I love Mangable, and am on here all the time, even when I should be doing homework at schoo. I hope this suggestion makes it even better! I'm also glad that Japxican took the time to post this here. (seeing as I was too lazy)
I am a Nobody who appears as everybody when somebody speaks my name.
Call my name.
Pull me out of the darkness.
Forget my face.
Let me sink into the light of laughter.
30th March 2011 03:02 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
Just taking initiative, my friend! Years of practice, no need to thank me. lol
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,