random stories written by me! - mangaLuVeR
8th January 2011 15:45 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
First, reading, drawing and writing are my hobbies! I always have ideas on stories but I don’t always have an ending for them - its either I lose interest in it or just can’t find the right way to end it
here am going to post all the ideas I have in mind or stories i written before. So don’t be surprised if I don’t finish (long) stories… only ill try for u guys
to start with, here’s my English essay - scary story - where we had to write a short (scary) story. You will see lots of posh words and strict English but that’s because it’s an essay (!)
- usually I don’t use words like these by the way so don’t run away when u see them!

Scary story!

I wouldn’t EVEN hurt a fly, but in one night I end up a psycho KILLER??!!

I watch him resignedly. Somehow what this guy was saying was so hilarious! “…and she would glare at me the whole time!” Mark continued to say. We were having a party in my house - me and the guys from work. We were all sitting around my huge dinner table, enjoying the tastes of alcohol and wine; half of us drunk already. He stood up once again on the table mimicking an old lady who works as a cleaning lady, at also where I work. “Don’t come in with your germs young man!” he squeaked. “ONE more step with those dirty shoes and I’ll SCOWLD you!!” I hold my stomach as I laugh even louder than before, that so sounded like her! I was laughing so much I couldn’t even stand when I tried to; but I pulled myself off my seat anyway. Big mistake; next minute I find myself falling face first on the alcohol covered carpet. The guys started to laugh again but this time at me. I was feeling irritated at myself now, that’s the reason I hate getting drunk. I try to get up on my tired feet for a second time but I just didn’t feel right, I was just so dizzy! Everything was blurry now and I didn’t know where I was anymore or what was going on.

Finally after what felt like ten minutes my eyes start to focus again. Augh my head hurts! I slowly look down at my wet hands; it’s covered of somewhat something red that looked like blood. Huh? What is this doing on my hands; was it Wine? I shrug my shoulders ignoring it as I walk towards the stairs, dragging my feet behind me; my body feeling heavy. I pull myself up the stairs using the stair banister to help me. Wait, did the party stop already? I couldn’t hear them laughing or cheering anymore, all quiet but the music in the background still ongoing. Even however it still felt weirdly quiet. Have they left already?
Once again ignoring my thoughts I walk heading for my bedroom. I slowly push open the door, making the door creak loudly. I step into my room to see Dean sitting on my bed. Dean is a close friend. Now that I’m back to reality, what’s Dean doing in MY room?! “Hey, are you ok Hanna?” he asked sounding worried when he saw me. He said this as he got off the bed. ”hmm” I muttered in response. “Did something happen… I mean you have blood splattered all over you.” he walked towards me with a friendly worried face. “Here I’ll help…” he started to say as he touched my right shoulder making me shudder and snap cutting him in the middle of his sentence. “Don’t TOUCH me!” I move away. What’s wrong with me now, he’s just trying to help; it’s like my body was moving on its own. “Oh come on, look at the state you’re in…!” he started, but I cut him again. “NO DEAN!” I shouted at the top of my voice as he was about to touch my right shoulder again; my sweaty hands moved to his neck automatically and pushed him violently to the floor making a thud sound. He was choking; no, I was choking him! Tears formed in my eyes as I screamed in fear from the top of my voice. “NO, PLEASE STOP! OH PLEASE HELP!!!”
My breathing becoming hard and sharp; my sweaty hands were shaking rapidly. I gulp as I try to look down at the body in front of me; I hesitate at first but then I force myself to look straight at him. He was dead! No. NO, NO, NO! I keep repeating the same word over and over again in my head unbelieving of the fact I had just killed my closest friend, as I step backwards falling unconsciously on my own bed; covered in blood and sweat.

I remain exhausted and spaced out with my eyes glued shut; until my body swiftly shot up straight. My eyes wide awake, I slid off the bed and paced towards the bathroom. I take hold of the handle and tweak the door open and closing it with force behind me. It went ‘BANG!’ with a loud noise as it swung back open; I had put too much force into it. I kept my pace towards the bathroom sink, not bothering to close the door behind me. I turn the tap on and wash the blood and sweat from my hands in the incredibly freezing water. Only I didn’t care anymore, not after what just happened. I had to clear my mind; the same images would keep flashing up in my mind. I lower myself and crouch down next to the bath tub. I hold my knees in my arms tightly as I take in all that’s happened tonight, trying to make sense out of it. But it didn’t! In the end I end up having a warm shower to lessen the pain of both my body and mind; and it worked as it usually did.

After I was done, I get out the bath tub and grab a towel from behind the door; drying my body and hair. I stand in front of the mirror, gazing disgustedly at my own reflection. Suddenly everything had slowed down, as if time had stopped itself. I saw something else in the mirror, the black heard girl had black eyes instead of blue; they were glaring and burning a hole right through me. They looked dead!

The vision of me in the mirror had a smile creeping up her face, she was grinning at me like meaning to scare me as I stop what I was doing. My ears were blocked and all I can hear is my breathing as it caught its’ speed. Down stairs there was a key sound and I could hear the door swing open making me spin my head to the bathroom door; wondering who it was. Then it hit me. The baby sitter was here, and James was with her. I turn back to the mirror to only see my reflection holding a knife in her hand pointing it towards me! “Aaaah” I scream backing off, immediately tripping over my towel. My heart beat was pounding faster and faster as I tried to calm myself and gain control of my body. I get up on my feet grabbing the towel with me and rush out the bathroom without another glance at the now haunted mirror.

After I got dressed into my pyjamas I moved Dean’s body under my bed lifting his weight over my little round shoulders. I didn’t like the job I had to do right now, but it was necessary. Creeping down the stairs I listen to my surrounding. “…I love you Kate!” I could hear James from the kitchen. “Now, I love you too baby!” Kate squeaked in her horrid girly voice. It makes me annoyed just hearing her say that, never mind the fact she is stealing my own child! I had reached the bottom of the stairs and was about to head for the door for a stroll when I hear James marching at me. “Mummy!” I turn around and to my surprise he jumps at my legs. I gasp as we both collapse on the floor, James hugging my knees like he hadn’t seen me for a year. But the pain was unbearable as his arms tightened its grip. “Ouch! James, your mummy is in pain” I moan softly as he embraces me. “B..but I miss you mummy” I look sadly at the 5 year old boy. “I know, I miss you too” I whisper softly in his ears, as I stroked his fluffy brown hair like you would do to a little puppy; making him drift asleep.

As I look at James sleeping, I glimpse from the corner of my eyes a blurry shadow passing by, making my head shot sideways. I stared at nothing in particular as I saw there was nothing there. Maybe I just imagined it? “Hanna? Is that you?” I suddenly remember Kate is also here. “Yeah!” I call back to where I guessed was the kitchen. I got up slowly lifting James up, taking him up to his room where I gently rest him on his small warm bed. I cover him with his superman bed cover before I give him a good night kiss on the head. “I love you!” I mumbled; mostly to myself.

I walk back down the stairs into the kitchen feeling really lightheaded. I almost fall for the third time today, but just got hold of the kitchen bar. I pulled myself up using my elbows and arms. I walk forward pushing my body to its limit, trying to gain control of my balance. “You know James is a big boy now and he’s doing well in nursery too; I adore him and love him like my own son, and even sometimes I forget myself and think he is my son…”I see Kate walking in the kitchen towards the fridge. “…he loves me too, like also I was his own mother! Ha ha hoo ho” she starts laughing like a pregnant cow. Her words made me angry again at her. As if she had the right to say James was her son in any way! ‘She has no right to live! KILL HER!!’ preoccupied words kept echoing in my head. “…no…” I mouthed. ‘KILL HER!!!!!!!!!!’The voice said again hacking through my brain. It sounded like my own, but more thick and sharp. I held my head in my palms; it got louder and louder that I couldn’t stand her voice. My hands get hold of a knife from the kitchen drawer and my legs slowly move towards Kate. The knife swung at her back “Aaaaaaaaah!” I screamed from the top my voice that my throat hurt. “Augh!” I would shriek every time I thrust the knife in and out of Kate’s back. Blood was gushing out of the wounds made by the long sharp knife; the floor flooded in blood. Then my hand froze as Kate fell on the floor, she too was crammed in blood. I was shaking so shockingly that I couldn’t stop; it just got worst. I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry anymore. Instead I did both.

Tears overflowing in my eyes and rolled down my blood covered cheeks. I was on my knees facing Kate’s dead body. “Hehe…haha!!” I giggle. “Ahahaha HAHA!!”I couldn’t stop laughing. The more I laughed the more tears filled my eyes making it impossible for me to see but a foggy shade of blood. Except not anymore as now I couldn’t see a thing and everything turned black closing in on me.
I got off the floor and let Hanna’s feet lead the way as it took me to the kitchens cupboard; my hand grabbing a bottle of bleach. I smile as I walk up the stairs like a lifeless being, griping the bleach in my hands. Tears fall down her dry cheeks without my permission, making me annoyed at the soft hearted girl within me. I decide to let her continue as she pleased this once as I reach the door of the little boy’s room. Her hands hesitate in front of the doors handle making me forcefully let her push the door; her right hand moved slowly. I urge it to hurry up with more force into it. I couldn’t wait any more as the door creaked in the empty house. I walk toward the bed feeling good taking control of her body again. I stand before the boy who looked asleep under the soft covers. “James?” her terribly sweat voice whispered into the bed.

I remove the covers not caring about the motherly and son relationship this boy and his mother had, only to see a pile of pillows stacked under it. What!? I swing around as I get really angry! however I could feel the girl inside of me relaxing “James, where are you?! Its only mummy” I whisper but loud enough that he would be able to hear. I Smile at myself as I finally gain whole control of her. “Come to mummy!” I say even louder. “It’s time for some milk before you go for a little nap.” I say again. I hear the wardrobe behind me open slowly, James coming out of it. “Mummy?” he asked horrified. “Of course it is sweetie!” I say turning around to smile at him. I indicate to him to come closer. He walks towards me believingly and hugs me without a warning. For a second my heart stops and my hand loosen the handle of the white liquid bleach, but I quickly clench to it pushing the boy away from me. He looked at me puzzled then held my hands. “Follow your mummy James.” I lead him to his bed and let him sit up on it. “Mummy is that milk?” James pointed at the bleach in my hands. “Yes! Here, you can have the whole thing” I unscrew the lid and give him the bleach while I watched. ”I can drink all of this? Wouldn’t I get ill?” he looked up at me again. “Of course not!” I say hastily, losing my patient. He takes a sip and then another, ultimately drinking the whole thing to its last drop.

I was lost, like life had drifted out of me. Everything was so dark. But I could still hear her laugh in excitement. I see light peaking through as my eyes start to focus at the excessively bright room. I could see James, but it didn’t seem real as her voice echoed as she spoke to him. Beyond James I couldn’t see. “James?” everything turns back to normal as I feel drifting back to life. “JAMES; MY BABY!” I scream at the sight of my own son dying in front of me with a bottle of bleach by his side. “Aaaaaaaaaahaaaaah!” I cry in desperation as I hold my son in my arms tightly, not ever wanting to let him go. “Now, that I’m done with those little lifeless creatures, YOU’R NEXT!” her voice echoed in my head. Tears flow unstoppably down my small face as I see my own hand lift up on its own holding a knife. I could take no more of this as I turned my head aside not prepared to see this. But then I had to face an enormous mirror. I could see through it what I was going to do to myself. I smiled mentally, as I saw the girl wasn’t me. No. it was always her; the girl who looked back at me, with those hatred black eyes. Ready to shred me apart!

----------------------------

how was it?
(plese tell me the truth )
i wanna be a writer so....pleze review!
thnx for reding anyways
Last edited: 8th January 2011 22:20 by mangaLuVeR

never judge a book by it's cover!' - never get bored of this quote!
u can call me Mana!

8th January 2011 16:32 #2
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
omg that was a good story

you killed them all
but if you didnt it wouldnt have been such a good story
the best part was the part with james

maybe you should have started your story with introducing the protagonist and some important friends of her.
but i am not a writer
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
8th January 2011 20:04 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
thanx! am glad u like it
And u have a point there, maybe i shouldn’t have let them all die (?). Actually when i first wrote this i had lots of details and i did kind of introduce her friends... but i had to delete some of that cuz when miss saw the first graph she said it was too long! (don’t blame her, i mean it WAS supposed to be a short story)
Last edited: 8th January 2011 22:15 by mangaLuVeR

u can call me Mana!

10th January 2011 00:28 #4
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
yeah its pretty long for a short story
but i would have like a introduction

no but its good everybody was dead at the end. that gave the story a better feeling.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
11th January 2011 18:26 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
Ok here's another story for u guys, this one I wrote with my best friend. we haven’t really finished writing this story yet, but here's chapter 1! hope u like it! (also u will notice the writing technique is a little different in this story, well it cuz I had to write it with my friend )

The unknown (so far that’s what we called it but….)

Chap1!

~Unknown POV~

I looked down for the 2nd time at the address on the piece of paper that I was holding, then back at the big house in front of me. I waited for a bit, taking in the house I was keeping an eye on. It was 2 floors with a balcony to each bedroom; it looked ordinary like any other house except a little bigger.

I saw a girl go through the front door into the house - must be his only daughter, I half smiled. The bastard was gonna pay. Shame I couldn't kill him.

"Never mind I'll come up with something exotic" a smile creeps its way up my face as I stare at the house for a few seconds then drive away.

~Gales POV~

I breathe in the fresh air, and start to head home happily. For the first time in 5 years I walked out the school gate with a smile on my face.

Today had been year 11 mock about day. Everything I have ever wanted to do in 5 years I was able to do today; from egging Mr Kings car, to chucking tea bags in the swimming pool (the care taker wasn't impressed) to actually setting the fire alarms off - our head teacher went totally mental. So, surprisingly over all it had been an amazing day (school days are NEVER amazing, but this one worked out well.)

I opened the front door to my house and walked straight to the staircase where dad had left a note for me. I stared at it for a few seconds then dropped it on the floor. As usual it basically said he's out, will be late and ecs, Bluh, bluh, bluh. It happened every single day so I wasn't surprised. It was a sort of routine we fell into ever since my mother died. I walked to the kitchen passing some picture frames of me, mum and dad. All kind of memories came back.

Painful memories, of course some were happy but after what happened everything went upside down and that's the most thing that keeps hunting me - even when asleep. A tear escaped its way down my face without my permission. I wiped it off quickly and went straight to the fridge after chucking down my bag on the marbled kitchen floor. Empty.

Dad forgot to shop again. I take out the milk which was particularly nearly empty as well. I take a sip then run to the sink spitting it all out in disgust. Ugh Yuk!

I looked at the date, it ended a week ago. Was I the only one in this house who makes sure everything is up to date?

I threw the milk aiming it at the dust bin next to the fridge. It hit the edge of the bin and bounced up in the air landing on the floor next to it. "Never mind!" I walked out the kitchen not bothering to pick it up.

I run up the stairs into the first room on my right. My bedroom.
It wasn't fascinating or anything, but I still loved it. The walls were plain white; my medium sized bed was at the far corner on the right side of the room. It had dark purple sheets and black pillows. Right next to my bed was my black made-out-of-glass desk with a huge mirror and a computer. On the other side of the room was my dark purple wardrobe and my very own balcony.

I jumped on my bed facing the ceiling. As I lay there I look around the room that was designed by my own mum. She had good taste; she also liked the same colours I did, Which by now I bet u guessed - dark purple and black.

Now memories and flashbacks start to return in my head as I remember what happened a year ago. The incident.
I close my eyes and let my memories take me back to my past.

~Flash back~

I was lying on the same bed reading my favourite book 'Twighlight' when I heard some noises down stairs. My mum was on the phone shouting to who ever was on the other line. "....you leave us alone, you hear me!"

I got off the bed and run downstairs wondering what was going on. Mum was still shouting and flushed with anger. She slammed the phone down. Something was wrong; we've been getting these phone calls recently. When ever my mum answers she has to shout to the other line and slam the phone in the end. It was creeping me out. I was always wondering who the hell was on the other phone and what they wanted, but mum kept saying its nothing.

"Mum, you ok?" I asked worried for her own health. She looked so ill these days.

"Yeah, am fine darling" she smiled at me her sweet beautiful smile. But it didn't last long, soon her smile turned into a frown - a face of pain. She started screaming in pain and fell on the soft cream coloured carpet. The blood was everywhere.

~End of flash back~

I open my eyes and stare at the white ceiling letting my mind wonder. My eyes were filled with tears trying to escape, but I held them in.

~Unknown POV~

I stared at his house and rang Aiden. "The photographer just got home; you got 10 minuets to get here before he goes off again."
"Who put you in charge Christ?" Aiden wanted to know. "Plus we'll be there in 5" he cut the line. I frowned at the phone, yes he was an arsehole but he outranked me. I breathed in and waited.

~Gales POV~

I can't seem to stop thinking about it. It was just so horrible and one part keeps repeating in my head. Tears came out slowly down my face as I remember what happened again like it was only yesterday.

~Flash back~

My dad was standing in the kitchen a meter away from mum smiling happily too. I stare at my mum's beautiful face and smile back at her. Wonderful; a loving daughter, father and mother. Life couldn't get any better, we were a loving family.

But her loving face disappeared in seconds, and she screamed in agony as blood poured out of her stomach. My happy day had turned into a nightmare.

~End of flash back~

My eyes flicked open as I heard the front door slam and then shouting. I frowned. Dad never has guests (not after the incident), and why are they shouting anyway?

I began to creep down the stairs and stopped half way. I stretched forward to listen.

"I don't know" dads' voice came from the living room, the door half open. Glad to know he's alive. "The boss won't be happy with this behaviour..." mob talk, not good.

hmm, what do u think so far?
pleze review!
I need more opinions!!!!

but thanx 'MrAcid', ur the only one who seems to reply.
it makes me really happy but....
I still need more replays!
u can call me Mana!

11th January 2011 20:14 #6
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
hello again mangaLuVeR

first of i want to say that its a very good story.
i saw some wrong typed words, but whatever

but what i missed in the story is that there is no introduction and its a little to small to have multiple stories in it becuase when the story continues it can get confusing becuase you go from story to story , and the story cant really build.

but i would love to read the story when you and your friend continue.
Last edited: 11th January 2011 20:23 by MrAcid

12th January 2011 08:31 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by MrAcid
hello again mangaLuVeR

first of i want to say that its a very good story.
i saw some wrong typed words, but whatever

but what i missed in the story is that there is no introduction and its a little to small to have multiple stories in it becuase when the story continues it can get confusing becuase you go from story to story , and the story cant really build.

but i would love to read the story when you and your friend continue.

it was hard to change the story thought since my friend wanted it with lots of different scenes and povs! it’s not so easy when there are two people writing the same story, especially when she wants to become a writer her self - here interests and way of writing are quite different to mine.
thnx for giving me advise thought!
u can call me Mana!

12th January 2011 14:49 #8
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
ah alright
i dont think its easy to write a story together
but the story is good

when you post something new i will read it
14th January 2011 08:27 #9
Regular User
  • Send Message
here's the second chapter! hope u like it. oh and if there's spelling mistakes - sorry but right now im in school and i dont have time to check the spelling mistakes, so ur just going to have to live with it!

~Recap from chp 1~
"I don't know" dads' voice came from the living room, its door half open. Glad to know he's alive. "The boss won't be happy with this behaviour..." another guy's voice came out of the living room. Mob talk, not good.

Chapter 2!

I started to creep down again and stopped right outside the living room door and peeked through gap. There were 5 men including dad, he had blood pouring out of his nose. Another man came into my view; he looked like a pig in a suit. The only difference is pigs have more style and this guy was extra sleazy (mob type). The other 3 men had their backs to me so I couldn't see their faces. They all wore jeans and t-shirts.
I looked back at my dad; he'd seen me and smiled at my direction. "Tell me where those pictures are Ricky cuze the boss won't be impressed if he had to come here himself" Mr. sleazy said to my dad. "Of course I'll tell you, they're in Bell Bell box take and go!" my dad replayed with half a laugh. I winced quietly as one of the men punched dad in the face. They were angry as they though he was taking the mick. They didn't know what my dad meant by Bell Bell box but I did.
I started creeping back up the stairs and quietly went to my room when I hear another shout from Mr sleazy in the pig suit.
I sped up and opened my cupboard, reached up and started to shuffle between my clothes. I stopped when I felt a hard object and grabbed it; I had found what I needed.
In my hands was my bright pink box with the words 'Bell Bell' written on it in bold black. I frowned and reached for the lid but stopped just as I was about to open it. "I'll look later, now I have more importing things to worry about" I told myself. I grabbed my sport bag and stuffed a few clothes in it. My dad said if anything happens like this I should run, and it's my only option now anyway. After I was done I run back down the stairs looking around making sure no one was around when I crash into something right at the bottom of the stairs. I look up my eyes widen as I saw I haven't crashed into something but a someone! This guy was young, about twenty. Did I mention he was good looking too! His face was expressionless and very pale; his messy, fluffy light brown hair bending down it nicely. And oh boy, those deep blue eyes, you can swim in them.
I was staring at him now (still wide eyed) and I can feel my mouth touch the surface of the cold marbled floor. But then I got my head back out of the clouds and came back to reality; I was caught red handed, and weather this guy was good looking or not he was still the bad guy and I was in deep shit.

~Christ's POV~ (the 1 who we always mentioned as 'unknown POV' by the way if u don't remember)
I run up to the man and punch him straight in the face. I look down at the photographer who's both his nose and mouth was bleeding now. Aiden tried to make him talk but he wouldn't give away any information, and he was pissing Aiden pretty well. That included me, I just wanted to get this thing over with and kill this man in front of me when I get the chance.
"LOOK MR, DONT FUCK WITH ME AND TELL ME WHERE THE HELL THE PICTURES ARE!" Aiden shouted from the top of his voice. He then turned to me "Christ, this guy won't start talking anytime soon. Go and check out the rest of this building and FIND those frikin pictures, while I get the since out of this MAN!" he ordered like he was in charge. But I didn't argue and went to check out the rest of this man's house. Never mess with Aiden when he's in a bad mood. He goes totally mental.
But I couldn't find anything down here. The best place would be either in his bedroom or his study. That would mean upstairs.
I was about to walk up the stairs when the most stunning girl crashes right into me. She looked shocked when she saw me. She had the same toffee brown eyes the photographer had. HIS daughter.
She looked so cute with long dark black hair curled all in the nice places - it was just so natural. She had her hair up in a high ponytail; her lips were puffy and small.
Only this means we have an intruder. She had a sport bag on her right shoulder, she probably knows by now we have her father and is planning to run away or even tell the police. But I was not gonna let her. Weather this girl is stunning or not she is still his daughter and if we wanted to get some information out of him, I think she can help us with that. "Going somewhere?" I asked my eyebrows held high.
"Aaaah...the kitchen?"

~Gales POV~

I move to the side and try to slip through, but he blocks my way. "I need to get some water so... excuse me!" I sled out and walked towards the kitchen praying he would just let me go. No chance, he grabbed into my shoulder so I couldn't move another inch. He turns me around to face him. I smile up at him nervously but trying to keep my cool and act innocent so he wouldn't suspect anything.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked again. I frowned. "Isn't it obvious? The 'KIT-CHIN'!" I say in a matter of fact, pointing out the word 'KIT-CHIN' by saying it sharply and slow, like I was talking to a three year old. He folds his arms "who said you could go?" he looks at me seriously. "Show me your hands and what's in the bag, can't let you go until I'm sure you're not hiding anything." I clutch to the box which I was holding now behind my back. If he sees this I'm good as dead. But I had no choice so I bring my hands out in front of me holding the pink box with both hands.

"What's that you got?" he reaches for the box and grabs it from me. I gulp knowing what to come. He opens the box and stairs at what's in it. Hot or not hot, I was gonna have to kick his arse. This is my chance!

I grab the first thing I got hold of (which was a vase), whacked him with it and run for my life - well, not before i grabbed the box of course.

reply!!!!!!
u can call me Mana!

15th January 2011 14:01 #10
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
oh nice story

i have no comments becuase its really good

cant wait for the next part
16th January 2011 02:40 #11
Regular User
  • Send Message
good story keep it up
16th January 2011 19:02 #12
Regular User
  • Send Message
I'm so creeped out by the first story! I have never liked reading horror storys or mass murder ones. You never told me it was horror?!?!?

Ok the next story was for me, much more enjoyable. No killing or mass murder at least. When's the next part coming out?
R.I.P Keiko Tobe.

I write Naruto fanfics. Both are romances and humour but Konoha High has suspence and Love, pretend and one girl has comedy. I think you would enjoy it.
Please read my stories and comment/review them!!
I would really appreciate it!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6529305/1/bKonoha_b_bHigh_b_bTrust_b_bme_b_A_Gaara_love_story

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6658090/1/Love_pretend_and_one_girl
30th August 2011 10:10 #13
Regular User
  • Send Message
I'm so creeped out by the first story! I have never liked reading horror storys or mass murder ones. You never told me it was horror?!?!?
28th September 2011 17:10 #14
Regular User
  • Send Message
Those are brilliant!
27th June 2012 08:02 #15
Regular User
  • Send Message
OMG!!! that was really cool....you'r so good...
those were some really awesome stories.....
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,