Storyboard: Souls of FATE
10th February 2011 17:42 #31
Regular User
  • Send Message
Episode 10: Controlled Karma

"What goes around, comes around..."

Shin: Do you know what Karma is?

???: What the hell are you talking about? bastard.

Shin: forget it. it won't be of use to you anyway.

???: ...Huh?

(Shin activates his power, and giant black arm appears)

???: What's happening to you? You sick or something?

Shin:! what...?

(I guess normal People can't see Arcana... Shin thought)

Shin: heh Doesn't matter... your gonna die anyway... This is just Karma. This is fate...

( With his power he blows the delinquents away with one wave of the Devil's arm)

???: Gah!!!! w-whats happening? what was that?...

???: Gaakht!!! i-i can't move...

Shin: hahahaha!!! its too easy! who's high and mighty now!!!

(they are bleeding and unable to move from the pain...)

???: P-Please! H-help me...

Shin: Help? ...fine! i'll stop your suffering now. Goodbye-

(Shin raises its giant arm and slams it into the ground... But-)

Shin: huh? whats this?

(Shin notices that his fist didnt touch the ground, it seem a force is stopping it.)

???: I see, you are able to use your powers... but you still need control. my boy.

Shin: Heh! youre one of the Arcanas i presume. Whats your Title?!

???: I am the overseeing guide, I am the ancient bearer of Wisdom. I am "The Hermit".

Shin: you look more of a regular old man to me.

Hermit: and you are an impatient and foolish young man, drunken with the Devil's power.

Shin: what's it to you. Old man!

Hermit: misuse of the Devil's Power can result to your doom... but your life is no importance to me, it just the Devil will be complete by devouring you and its pretty troublesome to find a new Arcana for the Devil.

Shin: hmph! cheeky old bastard. i can control my powers just fine, so leave me alone.

Hermit: Suit yourself, My boy.

(the hermit suddenly disappears. then a student is near approaching)

Shin: sigh... you scum are lucky today, i dont feel killing people like you... if you know whats good fo you - shut your mouth.

(Shin quickly hides away...)

???: very suspicious...how can he learn to awaken his powers for a short time without training him?

Hermit: be patient... just continue monitoring him.

"but if one can stop or manipulate it, then it different altogether"

Episode 10: Controlled Karma ends

Next: Episode 11: Shadowing

not much activity these few days. but i still continue till the end.
Hate me if you can! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!! just kidding!... seriously, im practically unhateable... i think... ummmmmm... what?
12th April 2011 17:01 #32
Regular User
  • Send Message
You are a born writer!!!!!!!!!!Just reading it i could picture every thing you were describing!! I love it! i stayed up all night drawing. trying to capture this awsomeness. i finally ended up with an decent chapter of Souls of Fate for my own reading purposes.
13th April 2011 08:15 #33
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
..... Do you have a fan club for your stories???
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
3rd May 2011 18:51 #34
Regular User
  • Send Message
nice keep it up man im liking where its going
8th May 2011 05:42 #35
Regular User
  • Send Message
i told you i had drawn a chapter of souls of fate...unfortunately before i could scan it and send it to you it got thrown away during clean up. sorry. i really like your story but its to hard to draw like that all the time. i hope you keep posting its a badass storyboard.
27th July 2011 03:38 #36
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
I like it. Don't think i've ever come across something like this. It is interesting.
Last edited: 12th October 2011 03:13 by insanepayne

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
24th April 03:29 #37
Regular User
  • Send Message
Tactics to Improve Your Custom FlyersSometimes, it is not actually enough to print custom flyers to succeed in advertising.Realize how shops make a profit. The Mitchell table outlines the average amount of time it should take to complete a job, but it certainly doesn't account for all circumstances.These should be the highest quality speakers you can buy. Subs come in a big range and variety.My last two pairs were Mizuno because they were the most comfortable for my foot. Surprisingly I've moved from stability to light stability, and Adidas is what felt the best this time.New users are often given more leeway, and so receive more "charitable" votes even if their post is not the same quality as an experienced user.All of this also fails to consider the psychological aspects of reputation and badges, which as Qiaochu Yuan somewhat reductively mentions as gamification.

Lanvin Shoes Accessories, Valentino RED, Charles David, Blissliving, Chan Luu, David Lerner, Bills Khakis, BCBG Max Azria, DV by Dolce Vita, Ben Sherman, Cult of Individuality, Salomon, Waterford, Little Marc Jacobs, Kooba, Hickey Freeman, Alternative Apparel, Elizabeth McKay, Tretorn, Nike Air Max 2014 For Sale Espalma -join HEREBELLE CLIVEAs for Nike Air Max 2010 shoes, they are favored as "Heartbeat shoes". Good breathability is endowed to these shoes, and this is vital to a runner.But appropriate office security is is just as important for the plumber while the roofing, even if in les . That primarily ensures that during the program of a plumber's profession, the plumber probably will funct .

If you are on a team, your position can help determine the shoes you buy. A guard may want a lighter shoe to make it easier to cut while a forward or center may need a more heavy and durable shoe.Marlins discuss Ozzie firing### Beinfest, not surprisingly, give a specific reason for his dismissal: "I don think it any one thing.You can shop directly from the company, go to competitors or even buy used for a fraction of the cost. In order to get the best fitting shoe, however, you not only need to know your shoe size, but may also want to have your actual foot measurements handy.These footwear tend to be fairly secure and stylish too.The Nike Air Max Thea 1st set of two Jordans which are unveiled available in the market came in merely one shade.

Ask for a trial at a professional football club, and play really well. Play really well in your local league, get picked for your national squad, then take your country to World Cup glory.Fashion Show Organizer is responsible for organizing fashion shows in various cities as per themes specified to us. Our talented teams of professionals make sure that the event is planned in accordance to the client and takes an approval on the concept prior to its execution.Newborn alpacas rely a bundle also, possibly $10,Thousand in extra. Musicians and artists around the phase provided Celine Dion, Damian 'Junior Gong' Marley and Destra who celebrated the island anniversary of independence.

These online stores are increasingly penetrating into the web world and leaving an efficient and long lasting impact on everyone that have given this innovation a try. Their only aim is that http://www.shoefarrier.com/nike-air-presto-c-1/ if a person gives a chance to online shopping once, he should be motivated to come back over and over again!Work out plans coached within these kinds of universities were being determined by the standard American procedure regarding stick-fighting, and various sword-fighting techniques. There was a good number of guides published from Cheap Nike Lunar the eighteenth in addition to 19th decades, in addition to you can also get several published from the earlier twentieth hundred years.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,