Post Your Own Stories!
23rd September 2010 01:51 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
Okay i'll start first

Here a scary story i wrote :

There was girl named Tama (had to made name up), she just got back home from the school. Everything was like a normal day for her, go school, come back home, eat, do homework and takes a shower. The sun went over the horizon, the moon was up and stars shine brightly. It was time to go to sleep. Tama wore her PJ and slip in to bed. She puts her head on the pillow, and then suddenly she hears a loud "Thump-Thump" in the attic. She woke up, look up, it stop. She turns to look at her door it was open wide. She thought "didn't I close the door before I went to sleep". She saw a woman with pale face with a long black hair pass by her door slowly. She called out "Mom!! Are you there!?” Tama jump out of her bed to go check. She went out to the hallway. "Mom?" said Tama. Her door room, close quickly. She turns, she starting to hear footsteps running in the attic toward her. Tama got scare, she ran downstairs fast and went outside. She went to the street, calling out her family's names. Tama saw a cat meowing. (Know how cat meowing sometimes sound like a baby's crying). She turn around, no ones was there. Tama look back at the cat. There was no cat except a little boy standing with red eyes looking at her. She felt a Goosebumps on her spine. The boy point to her house "go back" said the boy. She looks back at her house behind her. It was dark, gloomy, and lifeless. "Why?" said Tama, while turn back to see the boy. He wasn't there. She felt weird and thought about the boy's words,” Go back..." Tama murmured. "My room!" thought Tama. She began to run quickly back to her house. She opens the front door of her house. Tama began to run upstairs. While running upstairs, she saw the pale woman crawling up to her, she got to the hallway. She heard loud footsteps, "BUMP-BUMP-BUMP" running after her. She hesitated, got to her room, close the door, into her bed and cover the blanket over her. The doorknob turns slowly. She woke up, panting fast she looked around. Feeling relief and put her hand on her head,” it was just a night mare" she said.....

PLEASE SHARE YOUR STORIES OR MADE-UP MANGA! THANK YOU!
Last edited: 23rd September 2010 01:52 by NWRD
26th September 2010 11:02 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
nice story, really good! i'll post mine once i write it
26th February 2011 17:13 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
THE STORY IS NAMED it was just a dream

ONE DAY A ITALIAN GIRL LIKED A PRINCE WHO LIVED IN THE ROYAL CASTLE WITH STRICT RULES. NO ONE WAS ALOUD OUT THE CASTLE AFTER 12 MID-NIGHT SO THE PRINCE WHO WAS NAME JUSTIN ESCAPED THE PALACE TO FIND SOMEONE TO BE HIS QUEEN. HE SEARCHED DOWNTOWN , IN TOWN , ACROSS THE COUNTRY AND IN A FASHION STORE HIS EYES WAS CAUGHT ON THE BEAUTIFUL BRILANA WHO WAS ALSO LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO SPEND THE REST OF HER LIFE WITH. JUSTIN WALKED IN THE STORE AND WALKED ALL AROUND THE STORE LOOKING FOR A REASON TO TALK TO BRILANA. HE FOUND WHAT HE WAS GOING TO SAY . HE WALKS UP TO BRILANA AND SAYS " HELLO MY DARLING, I COULDNT HELP SEEING YOU, SUCH A BEAUTY YOU ARE . CARE TO TELL ME YOUR NAME?" BRILANA SAID BLUSHING "MY NAME IS B-BRILANA WHAT IS YOURS?" JUSTIN SAID " WELL MY DARLING MY NAME IS PRINCE JUSTIN FROM THE GREAT CASTLE UP IN THE HILLS." SO THE PRINCE'S GUARDS TOLD HIM " WOULDN'T YOU CARE TO ASK THE YOUNG LADY IF SHE WANTS HELP. "OH YES SURE" DO YOU NEED HELP DARLING ?" BRILANA SAID NO IT'S OK . SO THE PRINCE DISAPPEARED AND LEFT BRILANA BLUSHING . AND IN HER MIND SHE SAID "WHAT A GOT DAMN FINE BOY" HE IS SO HOT she blurted out by mistake . THEN, SHE REACHED HOME AND TOLD HER MOTHER " MOM I FOUND THE LOVE AT MY LIFE, I BUMPED INTO HIM AT THE MALL , HE WAS SO HOT. HE SAID HIS NAME WAS PRINCE JUSTIN. JUSTIN ALSO WENT HOME AND PREPARED A WEDDING. NOT KNOWING HOW SHE FELT. HE WENT OUT TO TOWN AND TRIED LOOKING FOR HER. "HIS MOM THEN WOKE HIM UP AND SAID BOY YOU WERE JUST DREAMING "
me me me &&&& u u u
26th February 2011 23:28 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
oh....another dream! - got me there thought
i'll also post one after i write it!
never judge a book by it's cover!' - never get bored of this quote!
u can call me Mana!

27th February 2011 16:39 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
haha yup prince justin must have bin depressed knowin he was woking up
me me me &&&& u u u
7th April 2011 05:21 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
Hahahahaha!! I think I wrote my strory too long...

Close to the summer break and the school is near the end. Leo and his friends decide to go camping on summer break. In all of his friends, Leo is the calmest of them all, while Jeffrey is his opposite who is hot tempered. René was the smart one, Mike the happy go lucky, Mark the lazy one, and Leslie the friendly one. Even though they have different personalities, they become best friends and let’s say a group of trouble makers. Jeffrey is Leo’s step brother. Leo’s parents were separated and his mom remarried Jeffrey's dad. School ended and Leo and everyone were excited to go camping. Before they went to camp, Leo asked Leslie if they can use his car and drive since he is the only one who have driving license. “Sure! Why not!?” And so they did use the car. While they travel to the runway, the car’s tire got flat. “Shit! Are you f*cking crazy Leslie? Why didn’t you tell us that your car is a piece of crap?" Jeffrey shouted at Leslie. “Chill man!” Mike said. “Oh shut up Mike!” cried Jeffrey. “Calm down Jeff.”Leo said as he touches Jeffrey’s right shoulder. “Jeffrey removed Leo’s hand, glared and told him “Where here in the middle of nowhere and all you could say is calm down?! Are you joking with me Leo!?” “Jeffrey listen to what I’m-” “Blah! Blah! Blah! I’m leaving.” Jeffrey disrupted and walked away. “Jeffrey! Wait!” Leo shouted. “Let him be.” René said. “But he is still my brother Ren.” Leo replied and followed Jeffrey. “No choice man. Let’s follow them!” Mike said and drags Mark. “Ugh. Why do I have to go? Just leave me here.” Mark said. “NO you can’t! You must go with us! See! Those two brothers are already far away and we need to caught up with them. Man you’re as lazy as always!”Mike replied. “Sorry guys. It’s my own fault that this happened” Leslie said. “It’s all right Leslie.” René said. In the end Mark went with them. When they caught up to Leo and Jeffrey, they were still fighting and as always Leo is calm. While Leslie, René and Mike were stopping Leo and Jeffrey fighting, Mark saw something. Mark shouted while smiling “Hey guys! Come here and continue that later. I saw something you guys might like.” They did stop and looked. They saw a big house. “The person living must be rich! I’m sure he or she can help us!” Mike said. “Of course the person is rich. Stupid!” Jeffrey said. They come closer to the house and knocked. The door opened and there was this pretty woman in front of them. “May I ask who you people are and what you need?” the woman asked. “Umm...Do you mind helping us because the tires of our car are flat and we can’t go to the place were going and also we need to use a phone and call our parents so that they won’t be worried. Is that all right for you?” Leo asked. “Sure! But before that come inside and eat first.” the woman said. They talked to each other and decide to go inside. Rene is the only one who disagreed and said to himself "Oh god.This might be not a good idea." And so they went inside and looked very stunned to what they saw. Inside of the house was so gigantic and everything looks sparkling! The woman showed them the kitchen and there was a lot of food in the table. “Come on! Sit down and feel at home. Don’t worry there’s no poison on It.” she said. They said thank you as they sit on the chairs. The woman smiled and turned around and smirked. She went upstairs and went to her room. While Leo and his friends were eating, they smelled something stinks and then suddenly Mark hit something underneath the table. He looked underneath and there he saw a big black garbage bag with something on it. Mark was curious so he looked inside of it. He opened his eyes big and covered his mouth. “What’s the matter Mark?” René asked. “Guys! There’s a dead man underneath the table. There was a big garbage bag and the body was inside of it.” Mark said quietly. “What!” Jeffrey shouted. Leo covered Jeffrey’s mouth. “You need to calm down Jeffrey. Just this time becalm ok? I’m begging you Jeff, please.” Jeffrey nods. “We need to get out here quickly or else she will kill us all.” Leo said quietly. Everyone nodded. “You there pretty boy! What are you saying to your friends? I knew it! It's not a good Idea for me to let you guys stay here.” the woman said as she goes down the stairs. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and it was an officer asking if somebody was home. Everyone run towards the door but the woman caught Leo. He was shocked and his friends open their eyes wider. “NO LEO!” everyone shouted. “Would you mind helping me pretty boy? Yes or no? Answer me quickly or else I will kill you, but not only you. All of your friends will be killed.” the woman said while pointing the gun on Leo’s head. His friends was starting to panic,and even Leo who is supposed tobe the calmest of them all started to panicked too. He was paralyzed and can’t talk. “Leo, you need to calm down. You need to CALM DOWN Leo!” this word keeps repeating in Leo’s mind. He closed his eyes and think... “Leo! Leo! Are you all right!? Leo!” Jeffrey keeps shouting repeatedly while slapping Leo in the cheek. Leo opened his eyes,he was crying, patting heavely,sweating and everything seems blurry and confusing to him. “What happened?” Leo asked. “What happened you asked!? I should be the one asking!?” Jeffrey replied. Leo thinks hardly and suddenly remembers the dream he have.“Thank god it’s just a dream.” He said quietly. “What!?” Jeffrey asked. “Nothing.” Leo replied. “Good. Then go take a shower and get dress quickly! I don’t want to be late in our graduation because of you.” Jeffrey said and leaves. “Really, thank you god that everything was just a dream. I’m alive, my brother is alive, and then that means all of my friends were all alive.Thank you god. I owe you my life.”
THE END
No matter how SMART you are, your HEART always makes you DUMB.

Secret is like a CANCER. If you dissect it and remove it, you can treat it. But if you leave it alone, it`ll just keep spreading. It`ll keep growing until you die, from your insides.

http://mangable.com/holyland/... One of the best manga ever!!
read it people.. it's good!
19th May 2011 17:18 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
my story is called "THE UNREVEALED CRUSH"
here goes...one day this girl name brilaina liked a boy name Jacob... she never actually told anyone..but Jacob liked her too...she never knew cause she was very scared....!!!!! but brilaina went 3 three without telling anyone ..the crush got worst every time she missed him...one day they met up at the mall and she was so scared she ran away from him .. he ran after her and asked "do you like me" she's like no why would you think that? she said well because you just ran from me andd st-studdered do answer me.....................
me me me &&&& u u u
20th May 2011 12:04 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
title: S&M (Slave & Master)
genre: shounen / romance / supernatural.

Part 1:S&M

Dracula is the dark lord of the night, and bears many children around the world, but when Dracula was slain, the thrown of the Dark Lord was left open. The next heir was never chosen, so the next generation started a war between sibling to fight for the throne and to become the next Dark Lord.

Present year. Japan. the life of an unsuspecting young man will change forever. Korumi Ren was studying in his apartment for the upcoming entrance exam, when he heard a knock on the door.
"Who's there?" he said. when he opens the door, a young girl with blonde appeared and replies "I will be your Master, slave.", "huh?" Ren was dumbfounded, "are you lost, miss?". "I am not lost-" before she can finish her sentence, she heard a noice nearby. "tsk! they're already here" with a disapponted expression. She pushed down Ren to the floor "I have no time for introductions!" then she quickly kissed Ren's neck. "W-what are you doing?!" says Ren. Then suddenly a giant figure burst through the wall. with a beastly growl, the dust blew away revealing its grotesque form, stiches arounds its body.

"W-what is that thing??!!" says Ren with a confused scream. "Quickly! Run, it still take some time until the contract is made" the two ran down the building while being chased by the monster. then they arrived at park "almost time..." she mutters. "AArrgh! the monsters gating on us!" Ren shouted. then Ren tripped to the ground and the monster is about to attack with its claws. "... the Contract is complete..." says the girl with a contented smirk.

the monster was blown away and Ren was enveloped with a dark aura. "Now my slave attack that beast!" she commanded, "What?! are you crazy!!?" still confused. The monster is a set for another attack. and jumps in to attack. Ren blindly throws a punch - and put a hole in the monster's chest and burst into flames. "huh?... what just happen?" Ren said. "heh, I was right all along. you really are the one im looking for. My ultimate Slave!" she arrogantly declares. "huh......?" Ren mutters. End

author's notes.
since its not an anime or manga, its hard to tell what the personalities are thru their appearance:
Ren - your typical ordinary-looking zero turns hero guy. like Yuuji from Zero no Tsukaima.
Lady Cecille - (spoiler on the name) one of the Dark Lord's children, so whe have a royal pain in the ass, she is also a tsundere for the later part when love develops.
Terminology:
Contract - as the word explains, but its for being a slave to your master. contract is made via contact from the master's kiss to the slave's body part (any part: neck, hand etc.) it will take some time till the contract is complete, once completed, a mark will appear to that specific part. Mark differs on every master, if the slave, disobeys the contract. he/she (slave) will die on the spot. The slave will be stronger, faster and some special skills (also depending on slaves)
SPOILER ALERT!
*Ren is a special case, he is a descended from Dracula's powerful slave "R.M. Renfield" i dont know what R.M. means (please help)
*Renfield in movies is a scrawny little nut case that eats bugs. but in my story is powerful fighter who serves dracula.

I MAY or MAY NOT continue the story.
Hate me if you can! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!! just kidding!... seriously, im practically unhateable... i think... ummmmmm... what?
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,