Qoutes..
16th September 2010 01:24 #46
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Originally posted by Xirlana
You never truly know life until you've faced and conquered your mistakes

Wow strong words
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
18th September 2010 17:00 #47
Regular User
  • Send Message
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward."-Vernon Law
-Six Feet Under The Stars-
{Your Pulse, It Races With Mine
And I Swear We Can Take The World}
21st September 2010 10:24 #48
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
Its better to be the smartest between the fools than the fool between the smartest.
21st September 2010 23:37 #49
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
Let go of the pickles and you will be free
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
23rd September 2010 06:45 #50
Regular User
  • Send Message
"The world at peace? I'd rather see the world in pieces"

wahahaha!!
"Die Welt in Frieden? Ich würde lieber sehen die Welt in Stücke"
(The world at peace? I'd rather see the
world in pieces)
-Hitler!!
23rd September 2010 21:50 #51
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
" A WINNER MUST ALWAYS THINK NOT OF HOW THE WORLD IS, BUT HOW THE WORLD SHOULD BE!!!!" by Aizen("BLEACH" by Kubo Tite)
29th September 2010 15:24 #52
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
''Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.''(nelson mandela)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
29th September 2010 17:03 #53
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
Originally posted by MrAcid
''Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.''(nelson mandela)

i like this quote, but maybe we wouldnt be so afraid if we would know which is our strength,
29th September 2010 17:50 #54
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by Honheimen

i like this quote, but maybe we wouldnt be so afraid if we would know which is our strength,

i think he meant that we are afraid of the destruction the humans can bring
and not that we dont know our strenght

but thats just what i think
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
29th September 2010 19:36 #55
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message

usually humans bring destruction because they actually dont understand what their power is, they dont understand what they can do through their own acts or they simply ignore the consequences of their acts
29th September 2010 21:47 #56
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message

usually humans bring destruction because they actually dont understand what their power is, they dont understand what they can do through their own acts or they simply ignore the consequences of their acts

it isnt that people bring destuction because they dont understand what power they have but they do it for there own selfish reasons.
But i do think that people ignore consequences of their acts.
29th September 2010 21:54 #57
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
new quote

its easy to give up and fly away, but its harder to walk and face your problems.
1st October 2010 18:08 #58
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message

it isnt that people bring destuction because they dont understand what power they have but they do it for there own selfish reasons.

i agree with you that people do bring destruction because they are to selfish and because they so selfish they ignore any long term consequences or any consequences which doesn't involve them, or in other word they like to run from responsibility
2nd October 2010 10:49 #59
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message

i agree with you that people do bring destruction because they are to selfish and because they so selfish they ignore any long term consequences or any consequences which doesn't involve them, or in other word they like to run from responsibility

i totally agree
12th October 2010 18:12 #60
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
i will tell another quote
so this thread will be a little less dead

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy? (Mahatma Gandhi)
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,