amature attempt at writing a story of sorts.
25th July 2011 06:29 #1
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
sleepy time nao post it some other day
Data log entry #7, Pvt. Boyd, Simon Y,

Twelve weeks have past since I was drafted into the GGF of the military. I hate it. They ship us off to a different station every other month to fight off hostiles. Sometimes it's an easy job and all we have to do is kill some wild animals. Other times we have to engage hordes of pirates or raiders. The constant combat and travel combo is exhausting. I knew I should have went with those guys when they left the country.
Lights out you MAGGOTS! We're shipping out at 0500
Crap, sarge's rule is absolute. E.T.H.Y.R, end the log and set an alarm for 0400. Afterwards enter sleep mode.
*whiiir**clank*
Log #7 End
Last edited: 25th July 2011 23:51 by insanepayne

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
25th July 2011 19:53 #2
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
wow nice start
would like to read the rest
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
25th July 2011 23:26 #3
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
I laughed really hard just now after what you said Jens.
Especially since I did not post anything but a few words that had nothing to do with what I was planning on. so silly
Last edited: 26th July 2011 06:15 by insanepayne

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
26th July 2011 13:31 #4
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
yeah that was the point

but great beginning ( now it is not a joke)
Last edited: 26th July 2011 13:31 by MrAcid

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
26th July 2011 20:54 #5
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
Thanks much.

Nightly National News @ 9 broadcast #9,045

A severely out of date 70's groove is playing as the camera zooms in to the several anchors sitting at the desk.

"Welcome Citizens, To the Nightly National News." Chimed a stunning beauty of a woman. "Tonight we have a couple great stories for you folks."

"Lets not get ahead of ourselves woman!" barked an elderly man at the far side of the desk. Who then started to cough and wheeze pathetically. After a few moments and a puff of oxygen form the tank beside him. "First we must issue a warning to ALL citizens of our mighty nation!" He paused to take a unhealthy snuff from the tank. "Branton, take it from here. I need me a breather" The old codger huffed.

"Yes Sir!" exclaimed an excited youth sitting next to the old man. "We are obligated to warn you, the fine upstanding citizens of our nation that a DANGEROUS individual has defected from the military and is currently on the run." his voice was like a tsunami of enthusiasm as he relayed this to the viewers.

"This man is the famed Simon Boyd. A distinguished war hero who earned high praise throughout his military career." The fourth anchor interrupted hastily. "He single-handedly repelled a swarm of Klaseneks from fort # 667. He is considered a lethal weapon and for no reason should he be approached. If sighted, it is required, I repeat required that you contact the number on the screen immediately." concluded the fourth anchor.
*945-927-9819 ext 551 scrolls the bottom of the screen*

"With that said, now we can get on to the more exciting news!" piped the anchor lady.

"Actually it is time for the commercial break be patient and I'll treat you to ramen afterwards" stipulated the fourth.

"YAY foood!" She cheered as the screen darkened and a commercial for the PS 78 started.
26th July 2011 23:19 #6
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
oh nice story

well i like to read the next part
27th July 2011 07:14 #7
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
Pvt. Boyd, Simon Y. Time 0345
Mmmmm, tasty pizza. Olives and peppers and onions and chicken and bacon. Soooo goooood.
"master"
I am going to eat that pizza.
"Master"
That fresh out of the oven aroma is flowing into my nostrils, warming my lungs. It is a divine feeling. Oh my mouth is watering.
"MAAster, I would rather not use the electro-nervous conducer to wake you up "
Ohohoho I love pizza. Here it goes into my mouth!
"you forced my robotic hand you worthless pile of flesh!"
"PIIIIIIZZAAAAAAAAA!" it was too late. I awoke from my heavenly dream with a shout to my beloved and a tingling throughout my body. No doubt from E.T.H.Y.R's ENC device.
"Master, it 0400 hours and you are awake. My task is complete. Awaiting new instructions."

This thing that woke me up is called an eccentric tough hyper yoosful robot. Or E.T.H.Y.R for those of us not who are not rednecks. It is basically a multifunctional construct with a very adaptive A.I. It can record video, audio, keep track of vitals and all sorts of other stuff. It can even perform complex surgery on the spot. It can learn new functions and abilities under certain circumstances. Standard issue for the GGC. It's understandable, since these things hate humans.

"What was that meat-bag!! I mean, master."

Yeah, they can even link directly to your mind. Not something I am too happy with.

"You think I LIKE knowing everything that goes on in your head, you underdeveloped monkey!?"

"STOP LOOKING THEN you REDNECK INVENTION!" I screamed at the thing sitting snug in my utility belt. Needless to say I got pummeled by the rest of the squadron for waking them up.

Time 0424

I am trying to keep these short because I myself dislike reading this huge wall of text, hurts my eyes and stuff aka, my brain. Hopefully whoever stumbles upon this and reads it appreciates it.
Last edited: 27th July 2011 07:38 by insanepayne

28th July 2011 23:12 #8
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
haha

well its not that much
because if it was i woudnt have read it
19th April 2012 22:29 #9
Regular User
  • Send Message
I like it! o:
COME CHAT WITH US: MANGABLE CHAT
25th May 2012 16:03 #10
Regular User
  • Send Message
Not intrested
http://mangable.com/forums/general-manga/2010-how-come-the-voodoist-priest-wasnt-mentioned.html
27th June 2012 07:41 #11
Regular User
  • Send Message
that was pretty cool....i loved it...specially when that robot called him underdeveloped monkey...lol...true though.....
i hope its not over yet cuz i would really like to read more....
20th March 01:59 #12
Regular User
  • Send Message
The five a side football team is made up of four outfield players and a goalkeeper.I could breathe through my nose and my throat did not hurt.This makes early season evaluation more difficult and leads bet takers to move lines and totals more quickly, especially in September and early October when the season is still young.Sooner or later, this Basketball ditched all the guideline.Customers can simply can be found throughout the exact placement using the mentor louis vuitton damier azur canvas speedy 35 they want.Sneakers are fashionable no doubt about that, as soon as the Rap bands like Run DMC used them as an part of there culture sneakers became more and more hip.

The http://www.topshoesbay.com/air-jordan-13-retro-c-5/ parasitic capacitance has obtained a series of extra and important resistance weight, have the following positive effects: The large-scale parasitic capacitance such as electric capacity in the bottom of bonding pad, have approximately invariable impedance under relatively high frequency, because substrate impedance is controlling the parasitic capacitance of the above-mentioned capacitive conversely; The improvement of coil q-factor obviously attributes to the high impedance that the substr

Nik basketball trainers in fact display the happiness for Italy for you to success.Die packte ihre Gr?Su estilo de zapatilla segundo cuenta con una buena oferta para usted a proponer la idea.Once the site has been set up you can then start sending links to it to your family members and friends.Stable quality guaranteed.If none is available, you can try the nearby public parking facilities provided by the city.The new canonial implementation of electrical system of 42 volts of Air Jordan 1 Retro cars, will bring about the great change in design and structure of the car electric apparatus spare part, mechanical electrical relay, fuse wire type protective circuit will be eliminated.

(Notice a range of commercials wholesale nfl jerseys on Television.Make sure that your MBT's are tight on the heel, snug on the in-step and that they are comfortable around the toes.It doesn't take expensive gifts to make a client happy either.Los excrementos de pajaros e insectos pueden danar la pintura del coche.When the PTO activates the hydraulic pump, it gets started and pushes the hydraulic fluid through the hoses and into the cylinders.It's also the reason why he makes more money than the Minnesota Twins, a team comprised of twenty-five men.In 1973, someone applied jordan 28 the vision system to the robot control system, called this course visual feedback (visual feedback) this period .

<p>Related Articles:</p><ul><li>http://www.utaquerico.com/?q=node/96430</li><li>http://flightvis.net/groups/28</li><li>http://peddlerspond.com/socialize/groups/kevin-durant-shoes-and-computer-information-from/</li><li>http://creativemanufacturing.net/profiles/blogs/kd-5-elite-have-to-invest-inside</li><li>http://www.playerforge.com/group/304/</li></ul>
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,