a story in under five minutes
21st February 2011 16:47 #1
Irregular User
  • Send Message
Hades had been growing in power for sometime Zeus and the other gods were afraid that he would overthrow them.

Some decided to join him thinking that its best to be on the winning side others hid or fled to distant stars those that remained were loyal to Zeus.

Hades was more ambitious than any of them knew he proposed to Zeus that they kill all the others and split the power in the world between them.

Zeus fearing complete loss accepted they sent the other gods and their armies to battle.

when both sides were worn down Zeus and Hades combined their power to destroy them all completely leaving only animals and small influence-able children.

they then set themselves up as what is now God and Satan and have been controlling the world together since.
23rd February 2011 17:52 #2
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
is this a story you made ( with the names of greek mythologie)

becuase i think that is not the real story.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
23rd February 2011 21:25 #3
Irregular User
  • Send Message
this is just a random log dropped by me pay it no mind.
as in i just made up this story its a load of crap.
25th February 2011 10:17 #4
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
feels like i've heard this somewhere before.... message me some details on this random person who i don't know in real life at all
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
25th February 2011 22:54 #5
Irregular User
  • Send Message
that just flew over my head like a guy in a skirt so i didnt look for more than the time it took to close my eyes.

that was a lie if that happened i wouldn't have even looked up.

btw who is this guy you totally dont know in real life at all is that me or the other guy
Last edited: 25th February 2011 22:59 by terdflusher
25th February 2011 23:09 #6
Irregular User
  • Send Message
alone on a space Glens(grocery store)

it is dark only a few dim lights are still on the shelves are bare.
your eyes adjust to the darker area and you see eyes yellow eyes glinting in the darkest places and a lot of them.
its CATS RABID CATS and they've spotted you!
what do you do?
#1 run away blindly.
#2 stay still and check your surroundings.
#3 SCREAM LIKE BLOODY MURDER!
10th June 2012 01:39 #7
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
I pick #1 run away blindly.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,