Maximum Ride
8th January 2011 21:19 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
The books of Maximum Ride by James Patterson where made into manga books a few years ago, and I'd love to read them out of interest.
Though i have seen some images from the manga i don't know what its like all i know is the characters look nothing like how they are described in the books.
I Love 2 Laugh

97% of u won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of u. If ur one of 3% that cares u will post this. I love Jesus!!!
8th January 2011 22:26 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
i love jesus!!

jesus is my number #1 i will always love him .its really cool that i can have a relationship with jesus
Last edited: 8th January 2011 22:34 by opal_whitney
12th January 2011 00:37 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
omg lol , i made the same topic about maximum ride here in mangable, i really love the maximum ride manga, can't wait for vol 4, i'm currently reading the novel and it's pretty awesome. i own vol 3 of the manga (my sis bought it for me for christmas, she's so nice, i love my sis... srry no one asked) i wanna be as brave as max!!! by the way while i'm reading the maximum ride novel i imagine that they look like the characters in the manga, cuz i read the manga before the novel

97% of u won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of u. If ur one of 3% that cares u will post this. I love Jesus!!!
Last edited: 12th January 2011 00:38 by MusiqLuva1
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,