DearS
9th October 2010 18:18 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
just finished reading this on another site (took 2 days to read). i loved it and thought it'd be great if you could read it on mangable, so andy please add it

Plot

Exactly one year prior to the beginning of DearS, humanity made unprecedented contact with extraterrestrial life. Forced to crash land into Tokyo Bay when, en route to their home planet of Thanatos, their spacecraft breaks down, 150 anthropoids become cordially naturalized into Japanese society, affectionately being nicknamed "DearS"; a portmanteau of the words "Dear" and "Friends".
Takeya Ikuhara is a temperamental, seventeen-year-old Japanese student attending fictional Koharu High School with a sharp bias and discrimination against the DearS. Based on a childhood scare, he believes the aliens are fake, worthless beings that have generated nationwide overhype.
On his way home from school he discovers a homeless DearS who, following syncope and much to his annoyance, he feeds and shelters in his apartment. The girl, who he nicknames Ren, infantile and friendly, grows obsequious and dependent upon Takeya; a responsibility he tries to disassociate himself from. Her oblivious tenacity keeps her around however, and over time, noticing Ren's genuine care and empathy for him, Takeya has a more accepting change of heart. Unfortunately, because she is deemed defective, DearS headquarters warrants her arrested.
10th October 2010 21:07 #2
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
ehm i already asked
but yeah i think it should be on mangable
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
10th October 2010 21:23 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
damn you did already, ah well
10th October 2010 21:40 #4
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
simpsons did it
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,