Love in the Mask
29th August 2010 02:28 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
My friend suggested that I read the manga Love in the Mask, however I don't think that it's on this site yet.

It's supposed to be about this girl (the character's name starts with an H, but I have no idea how to spell it) who grew up with a really harsh past, having to fight gangs and such in order to protect her and her brother. Something really bad happens then in the story (my friend won't tell me what because she doesn't want to "spoil it" x_x) that causes her to run away and be trained as a bodyguard. While being a bodyguard, she has to hide the fact that she is a female and pose as a male.

Sorry, my summary probably doesn't do the manga justice because reading over it, it just sounds really vague. My friend does claim it to be really good though!
~Caffeine keeps me alive~
29th August 2010 10:05 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
Try MAL for some reference.
Echii is my middle name !
29th August 2010 13:23 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
yeah this manga is available in other shiti sites but lets w8 til this manga is upload ::grin

30th August 2010 00:02 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by Mr-beggar
yeah this manga is available in other shiti sites but lets w8 til this manga is upload ::grin

yep yep!
~Caffeine keeps me alive~
10th August 2013 12:22 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
yeah i read it all its interesting especialy when its close to end story became complicated
5th November 2013 07:59 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
Western football's regulating. The new guidelines were accepted by the FIFA The legislature, a body system that contains one associate from each of the 209 how can I get the free Fifa Coins member organizations, together nowadays to Mauritius: The proposal containing the new guidelines was passed with 99 percent of ballots in benefit.
13th November 2013 07:02 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
CheapNeverWinterGold.com currently has 6 departments in total. Customer Service Department is in charge of 24/7 Livechat and Email Service. Delivery Department is in charge of Delivering Gold and Items. Game Account Department is in charge of buying and selling Game Accounts. Marketing Department is in charge of Promotion Campaigns. Financial Department is charge of Charging and Sending Payments. IT Department is in charge of site building and maintenance.
We are the safest, cheapest, most reliable NA Cactuar gil Gil, who are interested to be supported Oh, Oh.
7th January 09:45 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
Hello everyone, I'm new here, and I like football and online games, hoping to have a pleasant time here, ^-^thank you!

3rd March 01:55 #9
Regular User
  • Send Message
The marketing budget for jordans are very average with other urban brands however due to the history of the sale jordan xx8 products and the man behind the Jordan legacy the products continue to sell out of stock within a few hours after they are legally stocked for retail.Several alternatives of these channels such as ESPN Alternate, ESPNews, ESPN Classic, ESPN 2, Fox Sports Net New York, Fox Sports Net Rocky Mountain, Fox Sports Net Arizona, Fox Sports Net Southwest and Fox Sports Net West are also available for people of different regions in US.99 69.Com isso podem conseguir uma diferenca.There is another key indicator in your favor, you are starting to win money!Kanye West, Lil Wayne amp Eminem Monster Untz Remix 318 Verse 3 Lil Wayne Ok, hello its the martian, Space Jam Jordans I want this shit forever, wake Jan 22, 2010 Cover for Lil Waynes Space Jam Martian Mixtape Dedicated to the church of Air Jordans and pimping.

The 1990sThe Phylon midsole offer a soft foot bed which will absorb the impact, yet still time making the shoe lightweight.NKE shares have been among the most steadiest long-term performers, currently trading at all-time highs and up over 10% YTD and up to five-fold in the last decade, powered higher by consistently rising earnings.We have many calssmates from Latin America, Africa, Cabo Verde.With online shopping, picking up your favourite couple of Nike Air force isn difficult in any way.After all that cleaning, boy does it smell fresh!Cookies contain information that websites have gathered about you and stored on your computer as small text files.

Every person dreams of having a wonderful body and we all try various methods that we believe will work for us in a very short period of time.Master Plan:When Air Jordans 1 was introduced again in 2001, it reinstated the sneakers back at No1.Stop wondering how he does such a feat because the assorted flavors of Christmas sweets keep him wide awake.Types of Plans NeededThat's why I created such a site.All About Diuretics Take the diuretic at least 1 hour before or 4 hours after the cholesterol-lowering drug.We filled the coolant up all the way again because by this time, it was completely boiled out evaporated.Evercore Partners Inc.A professional-regime internet site stated Admiral Assad affairs to anatomy a new federal government, Men's JS Wings Sneakers which includes motion abstracts and absolute politicians jeremy scott wing.

Al ser consultada sobre si aun cree que Chavez puede mejorar, Marquez s lo replic que "imagino que l, como esta teniendo su tratamiento, esta mejorando".However, you will face limitations without you realizing your ultimate fitness goal.Typically if i seemed http://www.oshopairshoe.com/nike-air-max-trainer-13-c-95/ to be knowledgeable learning to be a Knicks The air jordan 70's 11 aficionado tummy flatness, although to generally be this method devastating, I'm going to have remaining people via Isiah.I took a desktop mini-tower and a telescope to Greece this way by disassembling and it did just fine.Good luck bracelets are handcrafted by artists and blessed in a ritual to bestow energies that can draw good fortune.

So yes I am a HUGE country fan.The thinking is fairly natural.Using free college basketball picks would help you know the strategies and techniques applied by expert sports handicappers, as well as learn the basic rules of sports handicapping.The introduction of EN1717 and the new UK water regulations (recognized formally as "Statutory Instrument 1999 No.In every field especially in schools and colleges, Government has taken the initiative to make the students understand the importance of Hindi and encourage them to involve with the language.Les arbal tes Barnett avaient t r unies par les chercheurs le fait consistez en style, consolez dans haute performance, pr cision qui cherche le mat riel.

His laid back nature will get on her nerves.Songs are a great way to indicate transition from one activity to the next.Timer IC stabilizes sawtooth generator.Could this be the repercussion sale jordan 5 of that?I have a similar problem with a HP Pavilion A210N and a Trigem motherboard.discount Nike shoes articlesEnsure to buy best quality and design featured Soccer BallsYou probably would like to have the maximum amount of traffic to your website, and you may be looking at your website statistics to see how many people are visiting your site each day.Air Jordan Shoes is an individual within the most well-known brand names of footwear actually introduced.Set your seat belts and get ready for the NFL league.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,