Cheeky Angel
8th August 2010 17:49 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
Hi andy i was wondering if you could try and get Cheeky Angel on mangable, (it's was done by the same mangaka-Hiroyuki Nishimori that did Kyō Kara Ore Wa!! and is doing Ocha Nigosu, both of which are on mangable)
Story
At the age of nine, Megumi was a typical boy-rampant, wild, loud and so on. One day he saved a man wearing a wizard cloak being chased and attacked by a gang of other children, which was then realized a sorcerer who could not do any magic. In return, Megumi receives a magic book that could grant him wishes. After accidentally bleeding on the book, a genie named Pierrot appeared and offered to grant Megumi one wish. Megumi, being the boy that he was, wished "I want to become the number one in the world. A real man! A man inside a man, please!". Pierrot, the jester/genie in the book told him he can and may grant the wish, and appeared to do what Megumi had asked, but turned out to be a whimsical trickster: Megumi became a woman of women instead of a man of men. This left Megumi in rage and bewilderment, and Megumi threw the book into the river. Believing the only way to reverse the spell was with the book, Megumi began a 6 year long search when a psychic told her that she could find the book if she went to Furinkan High School.
9th August 2010 03:27 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
that sounds like a great manga indeed xD
9th August 2010 04:04 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
haha i know ay, thats why i really want to read it on mangable if i can
18th August 2010 16:22 #4
Site Administrator
  • Send Message
Sorry dudes, this series has been licenced.. can't add this unfortunatley
18th August 2010 16:44 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
ah k cheers for trying though
18th August 2010 16:48 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
haha what's the chances that out of the 7 asked for manga series recently the one i want is licenced
18th August 2010 16:56 #7
Site Administrator
  • Send Message
HAha, pick another one. I'll try again
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,