29th August 2012 18:13 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
Guilty Crown
ギルティクラウン

Genre: Action, Drama, Mecha, Romance, Science, Fantasy

Anime: [YES] NO
Manga: [YES] NO

Story: Guilty Crown is a storie about a "Apocalipse Virus" on Christmeas Eve, that spreads and dips Japan into a state of emergency in a chaos known as " Lost Christmas" incident. Then an organization called GHQ intervenes to restores order to Japan. Ten years later an highschool boy (Ouma Shu) meets the singer lead of Egoist (Yuzuriha Inori), after a while he founds out that inori is a member of Undertakers a group that aims to liberate Japan of GHQ...

I'd really like to read this manga if it is possible!

Thanks!
" Friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there"

DeviantArt account:

http://yumhe.deviantart.com/

Sorry for my english!
31st August 2012 17:44 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
I looked for it on here too, when I started the anime. I was surprised that it wasn't available, but hopefully it'll be added when Andy gets back ^-^
COME CHAT WITH US: MANGABLE CHAT
31st August 2012 23:16 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by Ultimatefuffin
I looked for it on here too, when I started the anime. I was surprised that it wasn't available, but hopefully it'll be added when Andy gets back ^-^

Thanks for the information. :)
" Friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there"

DeviantArt account:

http://yumhe.deviantart.com/

Sorry for my english!
1st September 2012 00:29 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
Don't mention it ^-^
COME CHAT WITH US: MANGABLE CHAT
2nd May 2013 09:04 #5
Regular User
Thanks for the information. I will concern about it.

2nd August 2013 05:12 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
hii,
what is manga kid zone?can u tell me about this?i was hear about this recently,,,,,,,,,,,,thanks
jacketsvision http://www.jacketsvision.com/
Testking 220-702 Testking 220-702
Testking VCP-410 Testking VCP-410
5th November 2013 07:57 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
The new guidelines also need the use of a umpire in the stands, which can monitor the activities of the lovers and probably evaluation the individuals accountable for Fifa 14 Ultimate Team Coins Onlineimproper abuse: once identified, they may be prohibited from arenas for at least five team activities. Gamers will be accountable for improper insults instead penalized with at least five-match ban, which will be discounted in the nationwide championship: up to now for the same wrong doings disqualification FIFA was only valid for the activities performed with the nationwide team.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,