Kenpa Kyoushi
24th December 2011 18:39 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
i would like it if this manga series is posted in here
it only has 5 chapters but its quiet interesting

Description:
Kagami Junichirou was known as a physics genius when he was a teenager, and he was even published in "Nature." However, after college, he suddenly lost all interest in science. As a NEET, he's devoted himself to his anime blog and nerdy collecting habits. He claims he has a serious illness called "I can't do anything I don't want to do." Desperate to get him to do something with his life, his little sister manages to get him a job teaching physics at his old high school. He's certainly an unconventional teacher, but he becomes fairly popular with the students. After helping a girl who's being ruthlessly bullied, Kagami finds that he actually likes teaching. Will he continue his career as a weird teacher? Will he go back into physics? Or will he end up back where he started?

Genre:
Comedy-Romance-School Life-Shounen-Slice of Life
Last edited: 24th December 2011 18:41 by dragonmr5
21st January 2012 18:17 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
Nice but u mentioned romance in ur genre whereas u have not even said a word about it in your description
Naruto Rocks but so does soccer

15th February 2012 23:57 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
i cant believe i made such a mistake sorry but it is called Denpa Kyoushi not kenpa

well that's the description written in www.mangareader.net and the genres they classified it with
plus it is still ongoing the 13th chapter was just posted a few minutes ago
and it is a very nice manga to read it doesn't fail to put a smile on my face :)
Last edited: 16th February 2012 00:02 by dragonmr5
26th February 2012 14:00 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
I agree with dragonmr5..plus, doesn't mean that it's romance that it has to be romance related right from the start, right?
[am also requesting the manga, btw]
Athena Tennos. That's the name of the greatest goddess that ever lived.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,