Hellsing
5th May 2011 13:00 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
Well i've read a bit into from some of the plot summaries, it looks good in my opinion and i searched it, its not on mangable, but it is on other manga sites so im guessing its not licensed, so yes if you could add this manga Andy i'd be grateful. Also so it's complete but completed in 2008/2009 so i dont think finding the chapters would be too hard even though it started in 1997 and plus other sites have so hopefully the chapters can be found.

Plot (from Wikipedia)
Hellsing is named after and centered around the Holy Order of Protestant Knights, originally led by Abraham Van Helsing. The mission of Hellsing is to protect Queen and Country from the undead and other supernatural forces of evil. This organization is currently led by Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing, who inherited the leadership of Hellsing as a child after the death of her father. She is protected by the faithful Hellsing family butler and former Hellsing "trashman," Walter C. Dornez, and Alucard, the original and most powerful vampire that swore loyalty to the Hellsing family after being defeated by Van Helsing one hundred years before the story takes place. These formidable guardians are joined early on in the storyline by former police officer Seras Victoria, whom Alucard turned into a vampire.
As the scale and frequency of incidents involving the undead escalate in England and all around the world, Sir Integra discovers that the remnants of a Nazi group called Millennium still exist and are intent on reviving the Third Reich by creating a battalion of vampires. Millennium, Hellsing, and the Vatican section XIII Iscariot clash in an apocalyptic three-sided war in London, and Millennium reveals its true objective: to destroy the vampire Alucard, ending a feud begun during World War II.
5th May 2011 23:14 #2
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
hmmmm sounds interesting I might go read it
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
6th May 2011 15:55 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
It won't get uploaded like a lot of Dark Horse stuff, it's not on mangafox so i don't think it'll be put up here

I asked for it a while ago, but they couldn't do it but added Hellsing:The Dawn a prequel manga

It is on animea.net if you want to check it out, also has stuff that's really hard to find anywhere else
6th May 2011 18:26 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
nah it's all good, cheers though, im reading on mangareader.net until it comes on mangable and even if it doesnt, it doesnt matter too much
Last edited: 6th May 2011 18:27 by mangalov3r

22nd July 2011 12:03 #5
not you
  • Send Message
i haven't read the manga but i have watched Hellsing ultimate. a lot of people like ultimate better because it follows the manga more closely than the original series.

i love it when hellsing and anderson fight.

they so craaazy
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,