PHANTOM KING
8th March 2011 15:02 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
PHANTOM KING- is done by the same writer of(Im Dal Young); freezing, aflame inferno, black god, and 5 others. and this is the only series apart from the newest one he started this year that's not on mangable. So andy please add it.

Story
Meet Eun Sung-min. A Teenager who was a survivor of a terrible attack by the ones only know as "EVIL" by eradicating everything. As of right now he is living with his maid (Who is blind.) When they are approached by a name from S.E.P.A. They are here to gain his and his maid's cooperation not only to find a way to combat "Evil" Born from the emotions of mankind, but to discover the truth behind the "Phantom king" of whom he remembers from that attack 11 years ago.
8th March 2011 17:36 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
Oooooh sounds interesting!
i support this!
P.S. bwt finbar, what catogries dose it fit in? (apart from action i mean? )
never judge a book by it's cover!' - never get bored of this quote!
u can call me Mana!

8th March 2011 19:02 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
haha it is an interesting series you should check out his other works, they're all very good, though because he does so many at once he never finishes em, though saying that hasnt given up on any the series but but is takes months sometimes years for him to up date a series if he's doing the other 12 in the mean time.

But yes got side tracked, it's Action, Drama, Ecchi, Horror, Romance, School Life, Seinen, Supernatural
10th March 2011 08:43 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
hehe, thanx! i will check out his other manga!
never judge a book by it's cover!' - never get bored of this quote!
u can call me Mana!

10th March 2011 12:14 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
haha do they're good

IM Dal-Young
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,