Broken Images - and update.
30th December 2010 14:53 #1
Site Administrator
  • Send Message
As you may recall, there was a 'broken image' button introduced around 2 weeks ago.

After all of the hype of everyone pressing the new button to see what it does (haha), we are making good progress.

Every single report has been manually checked, and updated with the fixed image where possible.

We have fixed around 1000 images. Around 1200 were not broken. And replacements could not be found for around 150 of them (Many Dragonball images, it would seem).

Big thanks to everyone who has been reporting the images. Managing this site takes a lot of time. It's nice to know that as a community we can help fix little errors :D

Andy
30th December 2010 15:00 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
If you don't mind, make a list when you have time and I'll try to find the ones you guys have had no luck tracking down. Can't guarantee, but I have access to a bunch of older scans and I might have them. Sorry if the ideas/message I sent you have been a bother, not normally this communicative.
Last edited: 30th December 2010 15:07 by Suika
30th December 2010 15:09 #3
Site Administrator
  • Send Message
Hey Suika, thanks for that!

Your ideas or suggestions are not a problem at all

When the site was made, it was mine and only mine. When I introduced forums, I opened up a whole new way for members to interact with. As time progresses, it's become apparent that the site belongs to everyone.. not just me. Every member has a right to make suggestions - which I always take into consideration!

I love the fact that users of the site have ideas about how they'd like it to be, and have a way to express it.

Your suggestions are helpful, and not a bother at all

And i've just realised - we do not just have a 'smile' icon.. odd.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,