Notice of server upgrade and possible downtime
29th December 2010 14:29 #1
Site Administrator
  • Send Message
We are in the process of upgrading the server that runs Mangable. The new server out-performs the current server in everyway possible.

One major advantage is much larger harddrives, which means *tons* more manga. There is already about 2,000 new series waiting to be added. The current server has relatively small space, which is why we are limited to the amount of series we can add.

The new server will allow faster access to pages and manga, quicker response times and cope much better all day round.

This notice is just to let you know that while the upgrade is taking place, there may be instances of downtime/slowness. There will be a period where the site may be unavailable for a couple of hours within the next few of days.

Andy
29th December 2010 15:02 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
no problem, did you add the ones in the suggestions section? ive seen lots of good ideas there.
Hate me if you can! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!! just kidding!... seriously, im practically unhateable... i think... ummmmmm... what?
29th December 2010 15:17 #3
Site Administrator
  • Send Message
Originally posted by arsetothem
no problem, did you add the ones in the suggestions section? ive seen lots of good ideas there.

I added all that I was able to from the request manga series section yeah, those have first priority
29th December 2010 16:47 #4
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
thanks for telling us, i was wondering why earier it was going slowly.
30th December 2010 02:12 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
You guys, who run mangable, are incredible ^-^
~Caffeine keeps me alive~
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,