Wholesale cosmetics
20th March 06:28 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
On to the next idea on the list! I definitely need new make up for the summer. The darker colors in the winter won't work in the summer. Try lighter colors with a bit of sparkle or glow to it. I know that Mac Cosmetics has some great options for summer make up that can give you a great touch up for that natural look or if you want something a bit more dramatic as well. Better yet, make an appointment with your local make up artist at the mall or wherever you've sighted a great make up store and ask them to experiment directly on you what colors and combinations you may like. A few pointers I've found out though, are that in the summer, you don't want too heavy of a lipstick. Shiny and light are the way to go! Keep your eye make up light and full of sparkle! The blush should definitely add just a bit of color and sparkle only to enhance your checkbone. Good luck finding the right cominbation for you! Make up doesn't have to cover up your face it's made only to enhance the positives you already have! My most important point for make up? Wear the sunblock underneath it! You can find a great selection of sunblock at your local grocery store or even pharmacy store.

Perhaps the most talked about fashion oddity at the royal wedding was the fascinator worn by Princess Beatrice of York at right in photo mac makeup wholesale , daughter of Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson. The hat looked like antlers stuck to her forehead, as one of my friends described it. But don blame the princess, says hatmaker to the royals Philip Treacy. Neither she nor her sister Princess Eugenie told him what they wanted. They trusted me to make them. Gorgeous and beautiful can be open to interpretation. . I thought they looked gorgeous and beautiful, he said. Mac Foundation [BellaSugar]

The Surf, Baby! event at MAC Cosmetics at the Fashion Mall at Keystone Crossing was great! The major rush hit Friday, May 27th, leaving a picked over selection for shoppers coming through on Saturday and Sunday of the Memorial Weekend event. Make up artists around the store were busy glamming up the faces of the customers who set prior appointments to test out the new collection. The collection was an array of summery, beautiful shades, packaged beautifully in flowery compacts, boxes, etc.

Mattene Lipstick With its streamlined design, this new slimline lipcolour, features the traditional glamour properties of a matte lipstick intense colour and semi matte velvety finish while offering a creamier, softer, more glide on application. Non caking, non drying. Moisturizing and incredibly wearable yet absolutely matte. Comes in Night Violet or Midnight Media. $14.50.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,