Neo-Paris Fifa 14 Ultimate Team Coins
11th September 2013 09:16 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
Neo-Paris Fifa 14 Ultimate Team Coins in the year 2048: the scene of action-adventure MeCapcoms Remember Remember Meentstand formally composed under the aegis of the Sony Group. This said the MitbegrГјnder the developer studio Dontnod Oskar Guilbert the English website Gamesindustry.biz.

Remember Me is for four years in the development and current state of an evolution of what Sony was planning usprГјnglich with the project - at that time still under the working title Adrift.

We have not shown the game last year, only concept drawings. [Remember Me] is not exactly the same game, but an evolution of that. The concept that we had formally composed under Sony FГјhrung, was different. Sony wanted to focus on an entirely different type of game and we were not entirely agree with it. But we have a good relationship [with Sony].

Some games were stopped last year by Sony in the development, aswell we have zurГјckerworben the trademark and could [Remember Me] develop further, not least the chilly BemГјhungen our investors. So it was possible to get a publisher on board, whose portfolio better suits our game. so Guilbert. The studio but the trademark. Гјbertragen to the new publisher Capcom mГјssen
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,