What clothing Role-playing clothing than HRH Prince song important
14th July 2013 09:57 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
What clothing Role-playing clothing than HRH Prince song important

In addition to fabric and thread, and I would love, effort and a lot of sleepless nights! I do it for me every role playing a budget plan and list of things I need to buy. I will try to stay within my budget, but I like my Sheryl Nome (navy white version) some costume jewelry and gold lace spend a little money! Sometimes, when I washed some of the photoshoot or event, my clothing, I should sacrifice their sleep just to do it. I do, role play, laugh! My question is best for me Banja Luka Megurine dressed down Haruma illustrations. It is composed of 16 yards of fabric, which is a bit heavy. Not only that, it is quite difficult to walk in Mrs. long, because I did a little train! Fortunately, just took a picture, if you want me to wear the event, I will need a friend to help me drag my skirt! Despite all this, and this is one of my favorite clothing ~ This is my first dress!

I would say that most of my costumes are my favorite! If I had to choose one, then this will be my Sheryl Nome (Nyan Nyan edition)! I made this costume TT this year, Chinese New Year photoshoot with my friend's situation is very good! The suit is in all parts, at least quite comfortable. Oh, no! I do not have the heart to throw it away. うたのプリンスさま コスプレ衣装 It's really hard to get rid of, you spent so much time and energy to do the costumes. Under normal circumstances, I think, put it up in my closet. Maybe, if my clothing line grew too fast, I might consider in the future sale. Production of clothing needs some skills, such as sewing. But other skills are needed, such as weapons. How do you do your thing.

Normally, I would not choose characters and accessories development. To be honest, I'm not very good at making props! :-P I own gadgets, and sometimes I'm good at this friend, who help me - now I'm learning how to make your own accessories, maybe one day I'm going to challenge myself more difficult cosplays. Evil, it is not! Not everyone has the time to make their own costumes or props, so it's perfect for them to buy on ebay or any other sites. It really depends on COSPLAYER themselves, some people like to make their own costumes / accessories, and some just enjoy role-playing! Should be fun role-play, so no worries!
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,