Artist clothing Feature Cosplay: Steampunk Lara Croft
9th April 2013 13:35 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
Create through my desire to have an original design inspired - and my undying love for Lady Lara Croft - this costume has gnawed at the back of my mind, trying to manifest into reality for years. home Very probably the first time h I heard the term Steampunk.
This year was a little difficult for me in terms of cosplay at home. It was very, very difficult time for big s projects with my work schedule, often Mainly Finding ltigenden attack. As such, the large two e projects that I completed in 2012 ( Au outside San, I have quite me) were collaborative in nature -. Claymore Steampunk and Lara That being said, my personal Nliches motto has always pushed me to a new technology or better F Learn skills to each project. One of the main reasons why I wanted to make an interpretation of steampunk Lara had me try leather, and I'm very happy with what I've learned so far.
This project also gave me the opportunity, in a way that I wanted to work for years - a conceptual artist working with an application to the building to expand. The very talented Tess Fowler was my first choice for the project, and they gladly accepted the offer. I have a beautiful lady on the NEN project from the beginning, knowing that I concentrate Lara clothes commission on my limited time on the dashboard and Accesoires. Samantha Closet Blasphemina joined Tess and I gave him a thorough knowledge of apparel design to the table. Note as the heart, tea w While Sam is an amazing designer and I invite you to buy their goods, if you pla t note that. Commissions only costumes for a small group of friends Crashes his prime're Working in the fashion and haute couture, many of which are inspired by Lolita.
With the three of us together, the first step was to design and expand character design. Knowing that the classic costume Lara would be the famous twisting Steampunk http://www.ichibancosplay.com/ , I began to detail the functions that I wanted to keep the emblematic of a whole. Then the three of us have thought steampunk updates for every aspect of his gaze. You k Can some of the early ideation below.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,