Last few chapters of One Piece
12th December 2010 04:33 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
The past few chapters of One Piece have been missing pages. When it goes to the page, either i will get a broken image icon, or a page that said 'Sorry, this image does not exist at Mangable.com.' This happens on many pages and makes it imposable to read.
12th December 2010 15:53 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
yeah guys its just mangable missing some of the pages, just go on another site, the admin for here, andy hasn't been online in months so he wont help
http://www.mangareader.net/103/one-piece.html
if its the same here tell me and i'll send you other manga sites for one piece
13th December 2010 11:36 #3
Site Administrator
  • Send Message
Hey guys,

The issue relating to the missing pages is simply down to the files that are given to me. The files are uploaded to the site as is, and if the pages do not exist or are corrupt, of course they will not upload correctly.

I am going to implement a 'Broken Image' button TODAY.

This will log all images that are broken, so I can manually go back and rectify them.

mangalov3r - I rarely even get time to come online nowadays (Not even to watch YouTube or anything). I have literally *hired* someone (i.e. I have to pay them a weekly wage) to update Mangable as I do not have the time. I am doing 4 subjects at College instead of 3, I am currently applying to University, I have exams in around 5 weeks, I have coursework ready to hand in, I am working on version two of the site (STILL).. I have to work.. maintain other websites of mine too.. It's just too crazy at the moment ;(

Rest assured, this will be fixed.
13th December 2010 23:57 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
yeah andy i'm sorry to hear that but you could of said like "i've got no time to go online though i've got someone to upload the new chapters of the site while i'm very busy but i will be back when im free again" or something along those lines, seriously what am i supposed to say to the people that have just come to the site, yeah guys umm just wait it's not like the admins been away for like months... all i did was tell where they could read it. Plus i love the site so i'm not trying to give you a hard time just i sent you a message asking if you were busy and all, if that was the case thats all fine, you have a life and deserve free time for yourself but a quick yeah i'm very busy at the moment response would have been nice, i go on the forums whenever i can because i want to keep it alive and tell people who are waiting for a response in the bugs and suggestion box whats happening. i have also defended you saying you've probably been very busy in other topics, so i'm just trying my best to keep everything going while all i can do is talk to people in the forums while you've been away.
14th December 2010 00:22 #5
Site Administrator
  • Send Message
haha, don't worry about it mangalov3r

I sent you a PM
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,