666 satan chapter 45
9th October 2010 05:11 #1
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
just really messed up. the pages are not in order for the most part and pressing the left arrow key, clicking next, and clicking the image won't proceed through the chapter. the only way to gety to the different pages is to manually select the correct page from the list of pages it's annoying and dumb
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
9th October 2010 05:42 #2
Mangable OG
  • Send Message
It could be lag.

When I'm on certain computers it tends to do that.

My solution, is waiting a bit.

Or maybe try typing the page in at the top.

That's what I do.

Sir Lambo, Mounts His Horse, and RIDES OFF~!!
Last edited: 9th October 2010 05:43 by KatekyoHitmanReborn

It's the Lambizzle, yo.

Moo ^.^
19th January 2011 20:37 #3
Irregular User
  • Send Message
on the pull down bar for pages i goes 00 01 00 02 01 03 02 04 03 and so on. i guess it starts an infinite loop or something
9th February 2011 05:59 #4
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
I just went back to it today. It is still the same. I went to the dragdown bar and it has pages all askew like terdflusher said. Is this ever going to get taken care of? I guess i could just read it somewhere else.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,