"Kimi no Iru Machi" & "Fairy Tail" & "Aki-Sora" missing chapters, errors page placement
30th September 2010 04:03 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
"Fairy Tail" - There has been a mistake with chapter 201 as the first page is supposed to be after page 10. Please fix!

"Kimi no Iru Machi" - chapter 106 was very poorly done. A lot of Japanese was not fully translated to English and the guy did such a poor job. I understand that he is new but he does not have to give an intro about him at the first page. Please change the first page to the same as the previous chapter and get all the translation done. I appreciate all the work. Cheers

"Aki-Sora" - is missing chapter 4
Last edited: 30th September 2010 04:04 by Bopeepbopeepbo
30th September 2010 16:10 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
Please Mod please response to this thread and give me an assurance that you are going to look into the problems and have them fixed
1st October 2010 18:13 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
Uhm hello if anyone hear this please response. :|
3rd October 2010 07:06 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
Omg is there mod in this forum at all?
3rd October 2010 12:36 #5
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
nope
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
3rd October 2010 13:02 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
well thats not true Andy, the maker of the site looks over all the forums and everything else. It's just him so give him slack.
3rd October 2010 13:38 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by mangalov3r
well thats not true Andy, the maker of the site looks over all the forums and everything else. It's just him so give him slack.

Wow finally someone has responded. I'm new to this site and I dont know any mod and the forum does not look very active to me but I honestly think this site is awesome and I wish it continues to grow. There are some minor mistakes and I'm trying my best to report it to make it better. I hope mods may take some time to fix those errors. I know they are extremely busy and I wish they are doing well
3rd October 2010 13:59 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
thank you for your support! I'm sure Andy will be glad
so yeah Andy seems to be a bit busy recently so it might take so time to make the changes to the bugs and viewer problems of the manga. But keep up the work on reporting the problems, it makes it easy for everyone.

P.S. welcome to mangable Bopeepbopeepbo! (sorry its a bit late )
Last edited: 3rd October 2010 14:01 by mangalov3r

6th October 2010 23:41 #9
Regular User
  • Send Message
PUMP!
8th October 2010 03:51 #10
Regular User
  • Send Message
Patience is virtue dude

10th October 2010 15:54 #11
Regular User
  • Send Message
Hehe i know that. But I was hoping at least some confirmation from mod that they have heard me and they are aware of the issue and they are looking into it. But well it has been a week. It makes me sad and I feel like crying now so cry
10th October 2010 15:56 #12
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
oh dont cry
did you send a personal message to andy?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
10th October 2010 16:02 #13
Regular User
  • Send Message
well andy seems to be taking a break from mangable, he used to be on every night and talking on the forums with us. I'll send him a message to see whats up but he probably just busy at the moment.
Last edited: 10th October 2010 17:38 by mangalov3r

10th October 2010 19:46 #14
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by MrAcid
oh dont cry
did you send a personal message to andy?

Thank you. But as mangalov3r has said. Andy must be busy and I dont want to disturb him. Well guess I got to be more patient. Thanks for asking though. You are nice

Originally posted by mangalov3r
well andy seems to be taking a break from mangable, he used to be on every night and talking on the forums with us. I'll send him a message to see whats up but he probably just busy at the moment.

Are you sure it is allright? If it doesn't cause trouble for you please do. You know Andy better than me. And please send him my regard. Thank a lot. You are the best. Love you
10th October 2010 20:47 #15
Regular User
  • Send Message
haha no worries, your always welcome to ask or wonder if your own request is being answered.
I've sent him a message he should get back to me in a day or two so I'll tell ya what he says when he responds.
The thing is before a few weeks ago he would of responded to your request within the day you made the thread or as soon as he finished with the other stuff he had to do, that at the latest be about 3 days. So it makes me wonder what he's been up to these few weeks. (He's probably busy with his other sites he owns, he's got a few)
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,