Pages for everything
3rd October 2011 23:23 #1
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
It seems that I can't load any pages. I've tried going to several different manga but the result is the same no matter where I go. No pages are loading. I was reading Bamboo Blade chapter 52 and thought it was an isolated incident until I tried a few random ones from the dashboard like buster keel and some others. Is there some maintenance or some such going on? If not it is probably on my end of things probly started not being able to load pages around 6:00 eastern states time.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
4th October 2011 16:15 #2
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
Manga reader is still being a jerk. No pages will load. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
4th October 2011 21:12 #3
Site Administrator
  • Send Message
insanepayne: Hotlinking protection was turned on yesterday evening sometime (needed the spare cpu for some things), but it shouldn't have affected your general reading.

Hotlinking protection was disabled around 4pm GMT, and should be absolutely fine now?

If I need to re-enable it in the future (Shouldn't do as it's the first time it has been done), I'll look into why it may cause you problems :)
5th October 2011 20:02 #4
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
Alright, cool cool. I was freaking out a little bit I must admit but if that is all it was then cool. Color me the fool I'll be over on hill while I just sit and chill, reading manga right here on mangable on my laptop.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,