Hi, peoples
3rd September 2010 04:46 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
Hi, I'm another newbie here.

Don't be afraid to talk to me 'cause I'll be too shy to talk to you first!
3rd September 2010 04:59 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
hi..
i'm afraid and shy too sometimes...
but, i think we just like a big family who love manga...
+ D . P . C +
3rd September 2010 08:51 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
welcome to mangable pawprint! and just like wanna said, we're all just one big family of mangalovers here, so dont worry, your always welcome here
3rd September 2010 10:15 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
WEEEEELCOOOME TO OUR HUMBLE ABODE

no need to be shy here..

just shed your fears and be yourself..

:3

have a great day.!
meow :3
3rd September 2010 11:39 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
*tackles hugs pawprint and brings them on a long adventure filled with action, romance, heartbreak and victory*

See now we've been through too much for you to be shy with me :D Come here friend *huggles*
This user would like to announce that she is in fact dsylexic, has a wonky keyboard and is often chemically inconvenient. The user requests you take spelling and grammatical errors with a pinch of salt.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
3rd September 2010 19:10 #6
Mangable OG
  • Send Message
Welcome, Pawprint!!

I'm the last person to be shy here, at this site.

Read manga, talk to the Mangable-Family, and try not to be shy.

We don't bite...hard, anyway.

Lambo, OUT!!
Last edited: 3rd September 2010 19:10 by KatekyoHitmanReborn

It's the Lambizzle, yo.

Moo ^.^
14th September 2010 18:05 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
hello am new here ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
(\_/)
(^ ^)
(")(")
15th September 2010 02:51 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
welcome RAWR...

+ D . P . C +
15th September 2010 03:53 #9
Regular User
  • Send Message
Get your own thread!!!

Anyways, welcome!!! (I feel like I'm saying welcome to myself)

Welcome to Mangable, RAWR!!!
15th September 2010 16:59 #10
Regular User
  • Send Message
Welcome everyone!
16th September 2010 00:50 #11
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
welcome to the family
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,