im not really good in intro...
21st May 2012 00:28 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
ok, its been like 1 or 2 years since i join this site and its my first post. since im not really into forum's things, its also my first time checking it.

so ok! my name is Marc-André (for english its sound like marc-andrray ) ,friends nicnamed me ti-marc (little-marc) but in fact i have a football player shape. im from Québec in Canada. i speak french and english ( only secondary and not really good at it ).

my first manga i ever had was for my birthday like12 or 13 years ago and it was...guess what! dragon ball vol35 still have it. but my first manga i choose for myself was the first tome of love hina and i fell in love with manga and the haremlike theme in manga. im trying to read as much haremlike as i can. i dont know why, maybe i love the school romance, the ''thing'' between the two main caracter.

..............................................................WARNING SPOILER!!!!!!.............................................................

recently i finish ICHIGO 100%, and i was really disapointed at the end, i was on tojou aya'side all along. so i decided to change the manga type i usually read for some newthing.

..............................................................END OF SPOILER...................................................................

I really love katsu aki style ken akamatsu of course, but right now i reading naruto and damn it i choose hinata's side even if i know it will end up like sakura or im sure the artist will not even write a relationship at the end.
, monster, even if i think its a little long i still love it
i just finished dragon head ( was mentaly fucked up btw)

and i think i finish my présentation and my preference!
have a nice day
21st May 2012 05:08 #2
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Welcome to mangable forums Ti-Marc Can I call you Marc instead?

I'm the most oldest member here around (apart from andy) so if you have any question feel free to flick me a message
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
22nd May 2012 06:24 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
Nice to meet you.

Harem manga always have great comedy -o-
PLEASE COMMENT HERE to support the chat room idea!

Facebook Profile
DeviantART Profile
Chatango Profile
22nd May 2012 10:09 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
thx uni 2123, i'll remember that.

salynn : indeed they have but sometimes you want to be in front of the protagoniste and slap him on the face and say WTF ARE YOU DOING? DONT YOU SEE? ACT LIKE A MAN AND DO SOMETHING. CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR THAT STUPID.
23rd May 2012 07:19 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
Sometimes, in most it seems the main guys are always the quiet, honest types xD
PLEASE COMMENT HERE to support the chat room idea!

Facebook Profile
DeviantART Profile
Chatango Profile
24th May 2012 10:41 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
lol better than miune intro
http://mangable.com/forums/general-manga/2010-how-come-the-voodoist-priest-wasnt-mentioned.html
25th May 2012 22:30 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
Salut, Bienvenue au Mangable!

Hahaha my French is pretty poor despite taking French immersion... But nice to see another Canadian around! :D
COME CHAT WITH US: MANGABLE CHAT
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,