Hi ;-) .......
25th February 2012 18:03 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
I am always late in introducing :-)
Anyways,I have joined mangable 1-2 months ago,but was not active.......So here I start( really boring to read isnt it?)
Like every member here,I am a manga fan.
I like supernatural themed shounen manga with nice art and ofcourse a decent and interesting plot.
I am really bored with regular shounen
(weak->train->win->strong enemy->Looses and in dying condition-> I will protect my friend->power burst->enemy looses fight and says-'impossible,i cant be defeated by some brat->same loop).....
My curent favourite series is Noblesse. If you havent given it a try..Go for it now.
Noblesse is awesome. And yea please dont judge Noblesse from its starting 30-50 chapters...The art will suddenly evolves after some times and so does the story.If you dont like it after its first season,then I guess it cant be helped....
Really glad to join a community for Manga fans...
26th February 2012 01:39 #2
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Welcome to mangable forums.

Yeah...as you said the forums are not really active, but there are a few members around. If you have any problems just PM me, Andy, insanepayne or Death_Case. ^.^
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
27th February 2012 21:19 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
Thanks for the welcoming.....
28th February 2012 04:40 #4
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
Hi-yeom~ Death here~ nice to meet you! Welcome to the forums!
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,