Hi, everyone
23rd July 2010 17:13 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
a refugee from OneManga.com, which will be shutting down by next week... Glad to find this place, which appears to have almost all the series that were hosted by OM. *yay* Now I won't miss a chapter, or have to go hunting around the interwebs looking for the various series that I'm reading.

Be seeing you around.
SageOfHalo -- reading manga for over 6 years and watching anime for over 30.
24th July 2010 02:16 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
The lights dim and a spotlight shines on a mysterious character in a large top hat, holding a flamboyant bunch of various flowers in her hand, a chesire cat grin from ear to ear.

"May I?" she said in a factly way, hardly a question she was asking, but after no objections the room filled with light revealing tables laden with cakes, scones and some cup filled with something not enteriely unlike tea! A big banner floated in the middle of the room- the way a bowling ball wouldnt- with the words WELCOME *insert name here*!!! written on it.

Throwing the flowers across the room to SageOfhalo, Maddie was quite happy with herself. For once again she had made a simple introducion all about her. "The way it should be" she thought to herself with conviction as she sat down to a cupcake and a cup filled with something not enteriely unlike tea.
This user would like to announce that she is in fact dsylexic, has a wonky keyboard and is often chemically inconvenient. The user requests you take spelling and grammatical errors with a pinch of salt.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
27th July 2010 08:54 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by SageOfhalo
a refugee from OneManga.com, which will be shutting down by next week... Glad to find this place, which appears to have almost all the series that were hosted by OM. *yay* Now I won't miss a chapter, or have to go hunting around the interwebs looking for the various series that I'm reading.

Be seeing you around.

Me too!! Glad to see I'm not the only one from OneManga over here
Delete this profile
27th July 2010 15:54 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
Haha same here, I feel like there will be a lot more coming.
28th July 2010 06:49 #5
Mangable OG
  • Send Message
Hahahahahaha!!! OneManga has fallen... it's only a matter of time before we take down the remaining... My friend, Maddie (Not ChildishDelusion) used to go to one manga and it pissed me off sooo much. Now she has no other choice...
It's the Lambizzle, yo.

Moo ^.^
29th July 2010 01:00 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
haha..

there's no need to celebrate, my friend..

the important thing is there are more people who we can be friends with..

YA-HA.!

anyway..

welcome to mangable, sageofhalo..

be seeing more of yah, key.?
meow :3
2nd August 2010 14:26 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
Yeah im from Onemanga too, im glad i found this site, its really good, even better than OM
3rd August 2010 03:56 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
really?

wai~

i'm flattered..

hehe ^^

even though i'm just a memeber here but i love it here so much that whenever someone complement mangable i become proud..

3rd August 2010 04:05 #9
Regular User
  • Send Message
hahaha yea i feel the same when people complement the site im a member of , well i do prefer it here, the listing for ur manga list is much better than OM's. Also the people here are all very nice
3rd August 2010 04:10 #10
Regular User
  • Send Message
thank you..

though i'm not very sure about me being part of the 'nice' crew..

hehe ^^

hmm..

but still, there are mangas from OM that are not found here..

hahaiz..
3rd August 2010 04:34 #11
Regular User
  • Send Message
yea but ive been using over 5 sites that have some mangas other sites do not to help that fact. Also this site is missing a few (like you say), as well as the site being behind on a few manga;Princess Resurrection here is only up to chap 44 were as on
http://www.mangareader.net/1608/princess-resurrection.html its on chap 50, another one is Pandora Hearts were on this site it has 48 chaps but here
http://www.mangareader.net/350/pandora-hearts.html it is on chap 51, another Kuroshitsuji on this site has 44 chaps but on here http://www.mangareader.net/102/kuroshitsuji.html it has 47 chaps, another Zero In were on this site it has 48 chaps but on here it has 49 chaps http://www.mangareader.net/784/zero-in.html, another is Dance in the Vampire Bund were this site has 37 but on here is 40
http://www.mangareader.net/825/dance-in-the-vampire-bund.html, another one again is tenjou tenge were this site has i think 118 chaps but this site has 133 chaps http://manga.bleachexile.com/tenjou-tenge-chapter-133.html (i can go on but its too boring)
so yea its not perfect but overall this site is one of the best i know.
3rd August 2010 05:16 #12
Regular User
  • Send Message
haha..

you have definetely proved your point..

heard that everyone.?

we are part of one of the best manga sites.!

YA-HA

Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,