The Mangable Awards
7th January 2011 21:05 #61
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
what do you expect of oscar he is living in a garbage can for god sake, who wouldnt be pissed all day.
we should all just call him the sesame hobo.

have you been watching sesame street today or something?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
7th January 2011 22:26 #62
Regular User
  • Send Message
your words are so mean Hailey they hit us harder than you you think, we are very fragile but yet you try to break us with you harsh words, we're hurting very much in the inside

and so is the the hobo
7th January 2011 22:53 #63
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
lol
oooh are you okay finbar? aaaaaaaaah is everything alright?

funny how you end with calling him a hobo
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
7th January 2011 23:01 #64
Regular User
  • Send Message
yeah the patronising thing only works on Hailey, im used to doing it to my mates they hate it sooooooooo much

and yes i thought we came to an agreement he was a hobo?
8th January 2011 00:40 #65
Regular User
  • Send Message
don't lie Finbar, it has to effect you as well. it cannot just be me that is irritated by those "ooooh"s and "aaaaaah"s!! i will drag at least one other person down with me!! D:<

why does Oscar have to be a hobo? can't he just be unfortunate? XD or maybe a vagrant?
8th January 2011 14:22 #66
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
aaaaaaah who sounds annoyed and wants to bring other people down with her?
yes you are, yes you are
soo cute aaaah
you are so cute when you are angry aaaaaah

he is becuase he lives in a garbage can, that is a hobo to me
haha a vagrant is a hobo XD
8th January 2011 16:57 #67
Regular User
  • Send Message
o-m-freakin-g Jens XD someday, while you and Finbar are drinking, i am going to do something awful to one of your shots. you shall rue this patronization!! XD

yeah, but vagrant sounds more decent then "hobo" you could also call him a real estate challenged individual XD
10th January 2011 00:23 #68
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
eeeehm okay
i like to see you try
but you need to do something better than just mixing some drinks with each other

or he is just living in the great outdoors
16th January 2011 02:47 #69
Regular User
  • Send Message
haha nice one man and yeah i doubt you could mess with our drinks we'd notice you trying like straight away
17th January 2011 20:04 #70
Regular User
  • Send Message
no!!! i could be stealthy!! i'd only knock over the whole bar while trying to make my daring escape!! >:D
i could just pay a woman with very large breasts to pour your drinks from a bottle i have already tatined!! >:D you two would just be staring in awe as your doom was sealed!! i would be laughing manically in the back corner with a monocle and french moustache!! >:D
then i would make my escape!! but run into the wall!!

i'm not trying to be cute.. i honestly would do something like that... i am so fail... T__T

living in the great outdoors... i guess that works XD he could be a crabby hermit instead of hermit crab!! :D
18th January 2011 04:40 #71
Regular User
  • Send Message
dont worry we know your unco
18th January 2011 21:00 #72
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
lol i that would be awsome seeing you with a moustache and seeing you running into a wall

and yeah that plan could work becuase who doesnt like a woman with big hooters

and i vote no to the crabby hermit idea.
21st January 2011 12:04 #73
Regular User
  • Send Message
LOL i second that
21st January 2011 15:38 #74
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by mangalov3r
LOL i second that

what are you saying???
21st February 2011 21:14 #75
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
For this year three new categories will be:

Thread of the Year - What was your favorite thread this year? Most popular? Most helpful?

Mangabler of the Year - What memeber do you think has contributed the most? What was the most interesting? Funniest? Weirdest?

Mangabler Mangaka of the Year - Who was your favorite artist? arsetothem? mangaLuVeR? AlphaXRed? Or, maybe another artist will show up in the future?
Last edited: 23rd February 2011 17:22 by AllenWalker

Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,