What is MiXiM about?
18th December 2010 20:22 #1
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
I'm thinking about reading this. So, i wanted to know does it have alot of action? What is the main plot (without spoiling anything)?
23rd December 2010 01:21 #2
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
the main plot of the story is:
Polaris a far away planet has sent on our planet a few years ago 3 babies, and one of them is the prince of that planet and now this kids find out about their identity and the fact that they have to find the 12 girls which represent the 12 zodiacal constellation and have one of them to be their wife so that they can save Polaris. But they also have to protect the girl from the evil organisation bbq which wants to destroy Polaris and make their planet the most shining star. And from that day on those 3 kids have to fight with all kinds of powerful aliens to protect the girls and their friends.
26th December 2010 15:11 #3
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
Originally posted by Honheimen
the main plot of the story is:
Polaris a far away planet has sent on our planet a few years ago 3 babies, and one of them is the prince of that planet and now this kids find out about their identity and the fact that they have to find the 12 girls which represent the 12 zodiacal constellation and have one of them to be their wife so that they can save Polaris. But they also have to protect the girl from the evil organisation bbq which wants to destroy Polaris and make their planet the most shining star. And from that day on those 3 kids have to fight with all kinds of powerful aliens to protect the girls and their friends.

Thank you. i'll start reading this soon. I appreciate it.
26th December 2010 20:12 #4
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
i dont think that you will regret reading it so start as soon as posible
28th December 2010 11:00 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
i saw this and started reading the manga, it's really good, thanks guys for bring it up
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,