Zero no Tsukaima?
6th December 2010 16:47 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
What happened to this manga? It was great... Yea, it took long breaks between chapters and released 1-2 every month or longer, but... It just stopped on October 9th, 2009! :( Over a year without any releases, did something happen to the author or something? I would've loved to have read that manga all the way to the end...

The manga stopped on Volume 3 with Chapter 31. Chapters 32-36 aren't part of the volumes or storyline.

In total, there is 19 Volumes with roughly 190+ chapters. So many more to find and add.
Last edited: 20th December 2010 07:46 by soccerjonesy
20th December 2010 07:27 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
I guess no one reads this Manga, pitty... :(
21st December 2010 10:25 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
i haven't but i will read it now and get back to once i've finished reading it

though just looked it up, ive watched a few eps from the anime, i think it's very funny

also wiki said its still ongoing so the mangaka might be on hiatus at the moment

i've had a manga thats been on hiatus for a year and then come back, it's annoying but just wait and it might come back soon
21st December 2010 10:40 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
i just looked on baka updates and it says its finished with 7 volumes and is completely scanned, and they only say completely scanned when, well it is so yeah,
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=3621
also there's a sequel too called Zero no Tsukaima Chevalier, just let you know if you didn't, though they haven't scanned it yet.
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=51486
Last edited: 21st December 2010 10:47 by mangalov3r

Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,