Best Manga And Why?
6th December 2010 12:10 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
Whats the best manga you have ever read, and why is it the best?

Note: You can put more then one. (:
10th December 2010 13:08 #2
not you
  • Send Message
can't just choose one. they all have their unique stories and styles. if i was to choose one now and another tomorrow, they would probably be two completely different series's. Your opinion and mood are always changing. for example, a year ago i was really into manga's such as naruto, bleach, fairy tail etc. Now, i love reading romance comedies. scratch that, i love all manga

I EAT MANGA FOR BREAKFAST LUNCH AND DINNER
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
10th December 2010 15:01 #3
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
DearS

my first anime and manga
i think its a great manga because ren (alien) has no common sense. She thinks that a normal person is her master.
And its funny how whole japan sees aliens.

GTO
What makes this so great is that onidzuka is indestructible.
He uses street rules to make evil people normal, like when people bully somebody he helps the victim to take revenge on the bullies.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
11th December 2010 00:55 #4
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Argh I dont know one week its this and the next is that right now its BBloody Monday
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
11th December 2010 16:03 #5
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
Originally posted by IAmPanda
can't just choose one. they all have their unique stories and styles. if i was to choose one now and another tomorrow, they would probably be two completely different series's. Your opinion and mood are always changing. for example, a year ago i was really into manga's such as naruto, bleach, fairy tail etc. Now, i love reading romance comedies. scratch that, i love all manga

I EAT MANGA FOR BREAKFAST LUNCH AND DINNER

I totally agree. There are some that are too different to compare, but if i were to choose, the best action manga would be RAVE and the best psychological manga would be Higurashi When They Cry
13th December 2010 10:32 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
Tsubasa Resorvoir Chronicles

It has such a complex yet simple storyline and while at times it gets a little confusing it still is very good. The art is good and amazingly enough for the storyline only 3 of tne good guys die, clone Syoran and clone Sakura and Yukko. This is a manga that made me laugh, cry and get really mad. This is a manga that I highly recomend.

RustBlasters

The artwork is good and so is the storyline. It's a short read with only six chapters. Slightly dark storyline and can get extremly bloody at times. The ending I had to reread becuase I got really confused.

Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei

It has a dark humor and the artwork is cute. The opening of the first volume is the main character trying to kill himself.

Soul Eater

Very good is all that I can say.
Chemicalinsight
Meku meku
13th December 2010 10:32 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
Tsubasa Resorvoir Chronicles

It has such a complex yet simple storyline and while at times it gets a little confusing it still is very good. The art is good and amazingly enough for the storyline only 3 of tne good guys die, clone Syoran and clone Sakura and Yukko. This is a manga that made me laugh, cry and get really mad. This is a manga that I highly recomend.

RustBlasters

The artwork is good and so is the storyline. It's a short read with only six chapters. Slightly dark storyline and can get extremly bloody at times. The ending I had to reread becuase I got really confused.

Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei

It has a dark humor and the artwork is cute. The opening of the first volume is the main character trying to kill himself.

Soul Eater

Very good is all that I can say.
Chemicalinsight
Meku meku
6th February 2011 05:26 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
Fullmetal Alchemist because the story is well done, the art style is magnificent and I love how funny it is.

Axis Powers Hetalia because it is just plain hilarious. The characters are amazingly awesome and I like how the manga is educational in a not so teacherly way.

Durarara!! because, well, it's really awesome. I love the characters, especially Kida, too!
[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/mwpn3q.jpg[/IMG]
26th February 2011 16:44 #9
Regular User
  • Send Message
the best magna ive read is black bird ... it is awsome ...... i love it ive actually read the books black bird volume one and two and im online reading chapter 12 which would be in volume three but its awsome sometimes i act like im the one in the book its so cool
me me me &&&& u u u
8th February 2012 08:48 #10
Regular User
  • Send Message
I would say One Piece, but the story's still ongoing so who knows if my opinion might change...

So it have to be Sailormoon.
(definitely not the anime)

For those who haven't read the manga, you probably got exposed to the anime version. The anime is rather simplified and "kiddy-fied" because their age target are for all ages.

The manga is different. Really different. But it's still shoujo manga so some might hate Usagi for her character. haha. She is kinda' annoying at first. But she's a dynamic character, she throughout the story, Usagi will change.
And the whole future and links that bind the circle of life thing is interesting.
I read the manga when I was 10 and I still love the manga even after 8 years...
10th February 2012 07:55 #11
Regular User
  • Send Message
one piece manga. i like their dream and the fantasy sea world.
naruto manga,
naruto's grow time is my favorite plots.
fairy tail
fairy tail is the new manga but have a big protial in the next time.
13th March 2012 03:07 #12
Regular User
  • Send Message
Sailor Moon, my one and only favorite. Personal reasons aside, it's kind of the mother of manga/anime in most other countries, she made it big.
13th March 2012 03:07 #13
Regular User
  • Send Message
Sailor Moon, my one and only favorite. Personal reasons aside, it's kind of the mother of manga/anime in most other countries, she made it big.
15th March 2012 17:04 #14
Regular User
  • Send Message
Oh man, there are so many good ones, how can I pick? o.o I really can't.

Love Hina was the first manga that I read, so I suppose it'll always have a special place in my heart :P I was devastated when it ended. But then there was Mahou Sensei Negima and that also became one of my favourites. That's over now too ):

Other favourites for the moment are:
Cage of Eden - I think the writing, despite being predictable at times, almost always has a huge twist or surprise that you don't see coming. Makes it really intense and impossible to stop reading. The art is great too.

Iris Zero - It's an adorable manga, and the concept is really interesting, with the protaganist being the one without a power.

The World God Only Knows - This. Series. Is. Amazing. It's hilarious, but also intense and the characters are really well written.

I could keep going, but I'll stop there for now :P I have a ton of "To read" mangas, so I'm sure some of them will become my favourites too.
COME CHAT WITH US: MANGABLE CHAT
17th March 2012 23:45 #15
Regular User
  • Send Message
Cage of Eden

It's messed up and the chaos is well written. What I mean by that is, they do a good job of guessing what most people would do in certain situations.

Pretty Face

The humor in it is great. One of the first manga's I've read that actually made the guys I knew cry at the end of it.
PLEASE COMMENT HERE to support the chat room idea!

Facebook Profile
DeviantART Profile
Chatango Profile
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,