If life were like a manga...?
11th May 2011 05:01 #16
Regular User
  • Send Message
If my life where a manga I would be a master swordsman with un-humanly skills. Of course no one would know this and would be my secret until a cute girl was in trouble and I opened a can of whoop a** on the bad guys. Then we fall in love and I would always protect her!!!! (Cheesy I kno)
Imagination is Everything

From the day I was born, until I die, the side I am on is my own.

Names Julien by the way!
11th May 2011 07:03 #17
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
mmm if life were a manga then I would be a demon hunter living a double life, by day I'm normal human who's smart and always sleeps in class, but at night I'm a demon hunter (nickname: Death's Assistant) who controls Hell Hounds and her weapon of choice a Death Sycthe (of course)
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
11th May 2011 20:04 #18
Irregular User
  • Send Message
if life were a manga i would be a trans dimensional time traveling slider with hidden powers and i would go from world to world provoking would be heroes to start their journey or just messing with their minds!
4th July 2011 11:24 #19
Regular User
  • Send Message
I would live in japan and fight in strongest of the heavens tournaments . I would like super powers like goku and I would keep getting stronger and fight villains. Oh!!! And would ride a dragon sorta like red eyes black dragon.

I no this is probaly used but I would like this
4th July 2011 11:30 #20
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
if life were like manga i would like to have a few superpowers like: some ancient martial art skill using inner energy, some of goku's huge powers, a pure evil demon sword under my control, alchemy, to be the greatest genius and i would also like to be the owner of a multinational corporation involved with underground societies to protect my friends and the world while also trying to improve and expand the horizons of our world
4th July 2011 15:59 #21
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by Honheimen
if life were like manga i would like to have a few superpowers like: some ancient martial art skill using inner energy, some of goku's huge powers, a pure evil demon sword under my control, alchemy, to be the greatest genius and i would also like to be the owner of a multinational corporation involved with underground societies to protect my friends and the world while also trying to improve and expand the horizons of our world

Well that totally beat my idea
4th July 2011 16:43 #22
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
i forgot to mention dragons in my idea, that was a very good idea which i forgot to add after all who doesnt want a world where you can control dragons
20th July 2011 21:24 #23
Regular User
  • Send Message
catch all pokemon, learn some fire magic, fall in love, find an angel, get some mechas, an then do a jig
22nd July 2011 11:53 #24
not you
  • Send Message
oh man, i would love to own my own gundam. Goku's unlimited potential for powering up would also be awesome
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,